Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

With all this ongoing, will we sign him and offers allegedly flying into utd. Would this not be a chance for Ally to make his mark and tell Gordon Smith, get me this player, I want him.

Walter did the same with Bain last year ,when he made Bain go back and finalise the deal for Jelavic.

saying on SSN United remain hopeful he will sign for Blackburn. This sounds like no terms are agreed yet if it was just a medical that was needed then they would know he was fit enough to pass it, I think the so called meeting with Keen is actually to agree personal terms etc, because how could he have agreed anything like that before with the club away in Hong Kong.

saying on SSN United remain hopeful he will sign for Blackburn. This sounds like no terms are agreed yet if it was just a medical that was needed then they would know he was fit enough to pass it, I think the so called meeting with Keen is actually to agree personal terms etc, because how could he have agreed anything like that before with the club away in Hong Kong.

Manager dosen't need to be there and deals can be done by email with hard copy fed ex'd

Carrier pigeon.

ally still saying he thinks we can beat blackburn to the signing of goodwillie, if we lose verhoek and goodwillie today does ally move on to his other list of bargains and freebies?

If we do i doubt we have much money time will tell.

We've flown to Sweden this mornIng so any potential deal will be done without Ally being there. Not a dealbreaker I'm sure but all the Goodwillie stuff will hardly be ideal preparation for the game. Hopefully something is sorted today, whether it's with Blackburn or us.

Imo goodie is holding out to see if gers go through on weds . As rangers have said they can match the 20k a week wages that bburn have offered and gers are pushing for the boogie deal to go through quicker so we can pay dundee straight up front cash .... There should be no reason why a player can't have a medical when there are suppose to unless the player not happy to have it ! This deal would be sealed if we just paid the 2.8 mil cash with no instalments and its clear goodies keeping his options open