Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

In my opinion now we will see the endgame in this transfer.

We were never going to win any bidding war with Blackburn especially with Thompson giving them pfeffered bidder status.

They have Michelle negotiating for them? That would do it for me.

FUCKING DISGRACE ALL ROUND FROM RANGERS FROM THE PLAYER, FROM SCUMDEE UNTIED AND BLACKBURN AS WELL WHO ARE ONLY AFTER HIM TO STOP US GETTING HIM SEEING AS HOW STEVE KEAN IS A BITTER BITTER SHETTLESTON. ANOTHER ONE WHO HAS MADE HIS BED AND MUST LIE IN IT. WONDER WHERE HE'LL BE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, PROBABLY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AFTER BLACKBURN GET RELEGATED :mad:

FUCKING DISGRACE ALL ROUND FROM RANGERS FROM THE PLAYER, FROM SCUMDEE UNTIED AND BLACKBURN AS WELL WHO ARE ONLY AFTER HIM TO STOP US GETTING HIM SEEING AS HOW STEVE KEAN IS A BITTER BITTER SHETTLESTON. ANOTHER ONE WHO HAS MADE HIS BED AND MUST LIE IN IT. WONDER WHERE HE'LL BE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, PROBABLY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AFTER BLACKBURN GET RELEGATED :mad:

Got to agree Whyte yer a fucking liabilitty get tae fuck!!!!!

A toetal disgrass. Mate.

I think Goodwillie has been held to ransom by Dundee Hibs.Something to do with the rape charge which saw him sign a 1 year extention to his contract when there was no need.Maybe they paid the Lawyer for him or offered him some other inducement in return for heeding their wishes.I still think we are his first choice when it comes to who to sign for.We may have lost him now but I think we will see him sign for us sometime in the next 12 months.Just a hunch.

To think he could have been plane in the CL and winning a championship medal and he will be in a relegation scrap with Blackburn sure as night follows dae.

00000042.gifagree with that mate because if you look at the first 10 fixtures they will be struggling21.gif

Signing the fucking dole.Kean is seriously Mr Nobody.A football career hardly worth mentioning and the cheap option for Blackburn.

To think he could have been plane in the CL and winning a championship medal and he will be in a relegation scrap with Blackburn sure as night follows dae.

could have been on the playing to malmo

For me......just not impressed with how Whyte is dealing with transfers. We are slowly becoming a laughing stock. They have dragged their heels, especially just after the rape case was dropped. We should have been straight in with the bid if we rate him that highly. Its just poor, poor negotiation and for all the times I slated Bain, (*cant believe I am actually saying this*) I am sure Goodwillie would have been signed by now!

Nonsense, we maintained from day 1 the player was not worth so much, and i agree.

No , what is nonsense is the position that somehow it is the buying club's (our's) valuation that is important in these deals. It isn't.

The bottom line is the selling club's asking price and if it isn't met , 99% of the time there is no sale. Certainly not if the bids coming in are starting at half value and staggering payments over several seasons.

I will continue to wonder if our reluctance to meet a well-known figure of £2 million indicates that the story of £15 million to spend is a load of shit.

Though your reply was warmly appreciated.