Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Have you seen which country he's going to be playing for? ROI.

:lol: If we don't sign him then, you know what we will be getting in the papers.

Rangers reject young player on loan because he's an Irish Catholic. :lol:

You just know thats what timmy and manky obsessed media will come out with.

And Rangers don't play in the uk? huh.gif

He's already been in the papers here saying he would be interested in coming to us.

At what point did I say we werent in the UK?

The point was you said Ajax would be the equivalent of BB - I disagreed and said it would be Fulham.

I guess we will see if he still wants to come to us now an epl side managed by a Dutchman want him.

We live in hope.

Why cant Rangers just go in a offer the two million? this guy looks like a cracking player, seriously getting on my nerves with the amount of players were missing out on.

Forests last bid was something like £800K - and they have pretty much left the table.

Sure we shouldha just fired in with £2 Mill? - although I think with Fulham sniffing around we prob should now. Fulham bid hasnt been revealed so fuck knows if they are idiots like BB then they prob bid £4 mill.

Everyone knows it's in need of help big time, McCoIst has said as much.

Poorest squad? Shut up your boring

I never said it was the poorest squad. And I don't have a boring let alone an understanding how one might shut it up.

:lol: If we don't sign him then, you know what we will be getting in the papers.

Rangers reject young player on loan because he's an Irish Catholic. :lol:

You just know thats what timmy and manky obsessed media will come out with.

Born in England, played Under 16/17/19's for England but has declared for ROI.

Dont think its just a loan but I could be wrong. :anguish:

Born in England, played Under 16/17/19's for England but has declared for ROI.

Dont think its just a loan but I could be wrong. :anguish:

i dont think its a loan m8 as he is on trial with us now as him and odonker were playing in the friendly against hamilton

The same Whyte who has sanctioned 11 million in bids that we know about? The same Whyte who agreed the valuation for each player we were going to bid for in conjunction with Smith and McCoist?

Goodwillie was decent value at 2 million, he is not worth 3 million plus sell-on %.

A bid is worth fuck all unless there's an end product. That end product is sitting at 2.5m at this point in time. Big difference.

No

ADO want £2 mill for him.

He doesnt want to move to Ajax.

He wants a move to the UK - Fulham are the danger to the deal - not AJax

So if they want 2 million for him iam sure mr whyte will attempt a 1.5 million bid the morra :disappointment:

i dont think its a loan m8 as he is on trial with us now as him and odonker were playing in the friendly against hamilton

Ally's really keen on him and he's coming back next week for the coaching staff to have another look at him.

Looks like he nicked him off Mowbray at Middlesbrough.

Ally's really keen on him and he's coming back next week for the coaching staff to have another look at him.

Looks like he nicked him off Mowbray at Middlesbrough.

yep m8 i was aware he was on trial last week with middlesbrough but surley hemmings should get the nod before him ??

yep m8 i was aware he was on trial last week with middlesbrough but surley hemmings should get the nod before him ??

Seen Hemmings play in Belfast and the boy looks like a player. On the other hand, know absolutely nothing about Murphy but as I said, Ally seems impressed.