Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

2.8mil is far too much.He already has at least one conviction and has another assualt charge pending,he is one strike from serious time and then he will be worth zilch and a poor investment for us.Give Hemmings a run

aye very good. Piss off back to yer own forum!

ok dokey im a bluenose right enough just not your colour o blue yiv raped my club for players for years and years for a fraction o what their worth so ya reap what ya sow....ive nae love for united but by god thier no half putting u lads in yir place....ps when it goes tits up wi the taxman just gies a shout and i'll offer ya advice...

I think Goodwillies scared of the expectation Rangers fans expect from our players so he leaves one nothing club in the Spl to go to another Nothing club in the Epl.

I don't blame the guy. The hype over a decent player is unbelievable. He would have to perform like Messi, Xavi and Inestia combined week in week out to live up to the expectations of most on here.

1. We have matched Blackburn's offer. http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/14344125.stm 3rd paragraph. http://www.skysports...7077401,00.html

2. I haven't heard one word from Whyte on transfers, so would be hard for him to shut up!

You couldn't have been paying much attention then offer the last few months, as he's been talking about deals for hemed Cuellar etc.

He's not been saying much in the last couple of weeks though. But he has says that Goodwillie isn't worth 2million, and then he goes and trys to outbid blackburn. If he doesn't think he's worth 2million why does he keep on bidding then?

ok dokey im a bluenose right enough just not your colour o blue yiv raped my club for players for years and years for a fraction o what their worth so ya reap what ya sow....ive nae love for united but by god thier no half putting u lads in yir place....ps when it goes tits up wi the taxman just gies a shout and i'll offer ya advice...

Lol, back in our place top of the league?

Another couple of things I'm not sure about....why is he needing to have a scan at a different time to his medical? Wouldn't Blackburn arrange to have this done at the same time? Especially if they know we are also desperate to get him. Could there be something not quite right with his medical? Also, would have been/will be interesting to hear what he actually thinks. If he does sign for them, was it all about wanting to get out of Scotland or was the Blackburn offer too good financially?

If I'd been his advisor/agent, I'd have arranged for him to speak to Barry Ferguson about Blackburn first. Time will tell, but I don't think he'll find the EPL is all it's cracked up to be....especially with a club like Blackburn!

While your team is in its proper place, Div 1. And on that note its goodnight to you....

:lol: :lol: You couldn't hold it in in could you? I take it you are a Dundee fan? Do u not think you have a bit a cheek talking about us?

The only reason we get players off yous for just about nothing is because, you's accept the 1st bid that comes in, so what do you want us to do pay million's when we don't have to? That's no the way it happens in the real football world.

I think Goodwillies scared of the expectation Rangers fans expect from our players so he leaves one nothing club in the Spl to go to another Nothing club in the Epl.

If you play with losers you get used to it so he finishes with another bunch of losers so whats new.