Giggs bro Rhodri dumps wife over her affair with Ryan

CHEATING Ryan Giggs' brother dumped his wife last night after learning the soccer star had bedded her for eight years.

Rhodri Giggs, 34, was devastated at being betrayed by both his brother and his wife of ten months Natasha, 28.

Manchester United winger Ryan, 37, was battling to save his marriage - already rocked by the affair with model Imogen Thomas he tried to hide with a super-injunction.

Shocked Rhodri was last night struggling to come to terms with the bombshell news.

He said bitterly: "I was with her on Saturday - but I'm not with her now."

It emerged yesterday that Natasha and shamed Giggs cheated behind Rhodri's back for eight years.

The revelation came after Giggs was unmasked as the mystery lover of Big Brother model Imogen Thomas.

Legal experts said last night that by taking out a controversial super-injunction to gag Imogen he may have been hoping to keep the lid on his other philandering.

It could even have been used to stop Natasha finding out she had been betrayed too.

Rhodri, 34, was being supported last night by loyal pals - including TV actor Will Mellor, who was best man at his wedding last September.

Meanwhile Giggs - his carefully cultivated Mr Clean image reduced to tatters - was in Spain fighting to save HIS marriage to Stacey Cooke, 32.

The £80,000-a-week Welsh winger flew by private jet from Manchester to join Stacey and their two children Libby, eight, and Zach, four.

Heartbroken Stacey was already reeling from the news of Giggs' fling with Imogen, 28.

Despite winning a High Court order, Giggs was outed after being named in Parliament last month.

Unicef ambassador Giggs, made an OBE in 2007 and BBC Sports Personality of the Year in 2009, previously claimed his family was "the most important thing to me".

But furious delivery van driver Rhodri has told friends he may now spill the beans on "the real Ryan Giggs".

One pal said: "He's devastated and can't believe the extent of his humiliation - by both of them.

"Rhodri said, 'I know me and Ryan have had our ups and downs but this is the lowest of the low'.

He had suspicions that something may have gone on between Ryan and Natasha. But he never thought it was to this extent. His head is in a mess."

Rhodri had a less glamorous football career than his famous brother, playing for Torquay United.

He was too upset to answer the door yesterday at his Manchester home, where a Man United flag was in a window.

But a Valentine's Day posting on Facebook made clear he had believed he was happily married.

He wrote: "The only thing I wanted to change when I met my wife was her name."

Actor Will, 35, who played Gaz in BBC sitcom Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, dashed to Manchester to support his pal.

Ryans getting a turkey slapped across his coupon at christmas dinner this year.

Seriously but what a fucking scumbag. Your own brothers wife you fuking cretin. Honestly hope Giggs breaks his legs soon as and rhodri fukin stabs fuck oott he cunt.

Lowest of the low (td)

I'm still in a state of shock about Giggs and Imogen. Only to find he has done this to his own brother. It's one thing cheating on your wife but to bed your brothers wife. It appears the character Giggs has built for himself over the last 20 years has been blown to pieces. No longer the shining example to kids. He used to be inconic image of how to deal with fame and wealth in a dignified and gentlemanly manner. May i add, what an absolute bawbag of a man.

I'm still in a state of shock about Giggs and Imogen. Only to find he has done this to his own brother. It's one thing cheating on your wife but to bed your brothers wife. It appears the character Giggs has built for himself over the last 20 years has been blown to pieces. No longer the shining example to kids. He used to be inconic image of how to deal with fame and wealth in a dignified and gentlemanly manner. May i add, what an absolute bawbag of a man.

Some of us have known that he was an arsehole for years.

who gives a fuck man shags woman what next country on its knees full of asylum seekers murders rapes drugs unemployment and papers more interested in so called celeberaties uk is heading towards a third world country

who gives a fuck man shags woman what next country on its knees full of asylum seekers murders rapes drugs unemployment and papers more interested in so called celeberaties uk is heading towards a third world country

Full of degenerates too it would seem.

i dont think he will give a fuck to be honest

he will probably retire next summer,, hes already made his money from his 'clean cut image'

might have been different if this was 10 years ago,, his earning potential wouldve been fucked but not now.

pretty shite to do that to your brother but i think he was shagging her before the brother started seeing her (no excuse i know),, shite like this goes on everyday in every walk of life,, its only in the papers coz its 'Man Utds multi millionaire Ryan Giggs' personally i couldnt give a fuck

A state of shock? It REALLY affected you that much??

On another note though, I refuse to believe Giggs' wife didnt have an incling of what was going on all this time, just like Rooney, Terry etc she will 'stand by' her famous multi-millionaire husband.

No excuse for what hes been up to though and I really do wonder why these guys bother getting married at all, let alone put the poor kids through it all as well.

You should read The Daily Mail. I think you'll like it.