whos your favourite Rangers Legend?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dado Prso

This (tu) Ever since he pulled the Rangers jersey on (maybe cause what happened in his first game against Fulham :craphead:) I have idolised him :praise:

Although ever since Allan McGregor made it into the first team he has been my favourite. I would have to say now Allan McGregor is my hero - and it will take a lot to replace him as my hero

Willie Waddell- history is proving the man to having been a colossus for the Club. Whenever I need reminding of the character of Rangers FC I defer to Mr Waddell as a man who held the proper ideals of what it is 'to be a Ranger' Also, he never took any BS from any journalist either from what I hear

Rather ironic, considering he used his newspaper job to practically destroy Davie White's chances of managerial success.

Rather ironic, considering he used his newspaper job to practically destroy Davie White's chances of managerial success.

I agree, 'rather ironic'. And if 'his newspaper job practically destroyed Davie White's chances of managerial success' then he becomes an even bigger colossus than I had previously anticpated- Cheers

I agree, 'rather ironic'. And if 'his newspaper job practically destroyed Davie White's chances of managerial success' then he becomes an even bigger colossus than I had previously anticpated- Cheers

Strange thing for a Rangers supporter to say. <cr>

Waddell was indeed a colossus at the club, but his actions around that time did not reflect well on him.

Coisty fur the very fact he's shagged classier burds than giggs or rooney, he shagged FILM STARS while giggs keeps it in the family (Must be a Welsh thing) and rooney likes auld grotty hookers, nae class these cunts. Aye Coisty is ma top jockey nae danger ! :sherlock: