Who is the best opposition Player you have ever seen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Júlio César in the 2 2 dortmund game was controlling everything at the back with B D 1 up Rangers never got a sniff.

Then Sir Walter best tactics of that era came into play at half time

SWS "Ian ferguson"

IF "Yeah boss"

SWS "Get stripped your coming on For Lauders"

IF " Whit how am I gonna replace him"

SWS "Your not see that Júlio César smash him first tackle you get"

poetry in motion a work of art.

Augentaheler (sp?) - Bayern Munchen, in Germany, in Munich, in Deutschland

Puyol

Darko Pancev - Red Star

He scored an absolute cracker at Ibrox

Alan Mcnally from bayern from munich which is in germany played in that game and subbed.

Far too many. For influence on a match it would maybe be Del Piero, that i can remember, maybe Kily Gonzalez or Claudio Lopez for sheer enjoyment in football. Messi is the greatest ever but he didnt play that well against us. Martin Luthers Marseille team to a man, were world class and every one of them were outstanding. Im sure Ibrox has seen 99% of the worlds best players.

obv not the absolute best person thats played against us but...... jack wilshere against us in a friendly a few years back was outstanding, and i thinnk he was under 18 at the time

in terms of actual performances against us, then you could pick quite a few from the marseilles team that drew 2-2 against us would be some of the first players to be selected in quite a massive list

if its just general great players that have played against us, wether they played well or not against us, then the list is even bigger, ronaldinho, messi etc

its good to see that some of the worlds best have been kept quite at ibrox :D

Havent been to as many european games as id of liked but the best I have seen are :

Riquelme - Technically outstanding , kept the ball for fun and sprayed about some outstanding passes

Benzema - Best striking performance ive seen against us , touch,vision,pace and what a finisher

Scholes.

Seen superstars like Ronaldinho, Kaka, Rooney, Torres, Gerrard and many more but Scholes is one of the best midfield players of his generation and to see him play was amazing.