Best Ever (personal)rangers Moment

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter Lovenkrands winner in the 2002 Scottish Cup Final,to score the winner in the last minute of an Old Firm cup final was amazing.It looked like it would be one of those days when we would completely dominate and not win as extra-time was looming so to get the goal at that point was amazing.

The semi final Davie Robertson was sent off and ally scored before half time.

what a night that was, chucking it down, wish he had got that rhat mhiller harder tho with his elbow!!

but on a personal level, scoring at the broomloan road end on on one of the play on the park days will live with me forever!

Going to Ibrox for the very first time, :praise: Davie Coopers wonder goal against the enemy in the Drybourgh cup final (I was there that day) and his free kick against Aberdeen at Hampden in the Skol cup final or whatever it was called at the time, also nine in a row

the edu game against them . I was in an internet cafe in argentina with my celtic fan mate ( couldnt find a pub to watch it )

It was just the 2 of us traveling together . It was 9 n the morning , we were sittin with a bottle of wine each , When edu scored he got up kicked his chair down and stormed out (the familes around us werent impressed ) I didnt see him again till 3 days later , best 3 days of my travels lol

Novo penalty vs Fiorentina and Helicopter Sunday are close run things - don't think I could choose. Miller vs St Mirrin and Jelavic vs Celtic in the last two CIS Cup finals, and Novo vs Falkirk in the Scottish Cup Final deserve a mention.

well for me lately it gotta be this treble we just got, but from novo v fiorentina, helicopter sunday, lyon, greegs making killer saves, one oh my best lately though is jella in the cup final there :praise:

There have been more important results, matches. etc. But when we won away to PSV was brilliant. All the rangers fans were based in Amsterdam as the police didn't want us in Eindhoven. Thought it was panning out for a nil-nil till Albertz lashed in a loose ball, place went mental. After match there was a large Dutch hooligan element and Rangers fans were loaded onto police buses and dropped off in Utrecht. The train back to Amsterdam was jumping and the night in Amsterdam was amazing. One of my best trips away.

ECWC Semi Final 2nd Leg V The Mighty Bayern Munich 2-0 the Gers never Heard a noise like it when we Scored .

Apparently you could hear the Roar from the City Centre in Glasgow .I was in the East Enclosure. Incredable scenes.

Parlane,Parlane ,Parlane Parlane,Born is the King of Ibrox Park.

Semi final vs fiorentina...mainly because the year before when the final was at hampden me and my dad watched it and said hope rangers get there one year before were gone. Would be amazing to see and witness, next thing we know novo's stepping up and if he scores we are in the uefa cup final. And we simply couldn't believe it, i'll never forget that moment when we scored we didn't even scream, we just turned to one another in absolute disbelief....proudest gers moment of our lifes.

Personel Rangers moment is when i ran head long into a crush barrier in the enclosure and Joh Greig came down to see me and then sent me 2 complimentary tickets for the directors box for the upcoming Aberdeen game.

August 1981

Getting to the final of the UEFA cup, beating many great teams in the process. Whittakers wonder run in Lisbon, Nacho's penalty in the Semi's then the commentators reactions were priceless.

Also winning the league against all odds the past three season 'Nae dough, 3 In a Row'

Getting to the final of the UEFA cup, beating many great teams in the process. Whittakers wonder run in Lisbon, Nacho's penalty in the Semi's then the commentators reactions were priceless.

Also winning the league against all odds the past three season 'Nae dough, 3 In a Row'

(tu)

Nikica Jelavic's winner in the CIS cup final against the tims.

Ended up about 5 rows away from where my seat was and somehow ended up on someone's shoulders. Painful walk back to the bus at full time with all the bruises and cuts over my shin.

I was going to say 2nd May 1987, at Pittodrie, on my 18th birthday, but then I thought maybe 2nd May 1999 at the Piggery on my 30th.........but even then, I thought, Easter Road, hearing the score from Fir park in the last couple of minutes.

However, last season, winning it has never meant so much or felt so damn good.

That year we had to outscore Celtic to win the league in the last game, think we had Dunfermline and they were away to Killie but I was around 11/12 and was going with my Dad to the games and it was magic! Just knowing we had to score on like every attack.

Too many mention but one I will is durrant's goal at the velodrome - what a strike. Was only 10 but still see it clear as day!! Also the original helicopter Sunday, was stuck in Kabul watching the Gers on BFBS!! priceless moments :clap: