Vfl Bochum 3 Vs 0 Rangers

Broxi1872

cant see ally lasting long im afraid...

Fuxache man... pull yersel' thegither...

Remember UEFA cup qualifiers before the 1999 season? Shelbourne 3 - Rangers - 0?

Remember? What happened at the end of the game? Final score? 3-5 to the Gers and they went on to lift the domestic treble...

I remember people calling for Advocaat's head watching that game after 20 mins... so please... stop wanking your patella.

It's not a great start by Alistair, but the last thing needed is our own turning against him, the first eight meaningful games, Europe very important, will decide his future in many peoples eyes, I would hope he gets at least a season, Walter is a hard act to follow.

I agree with everything apart from maybe your username... Shit actor.

Good martial artist(e) though...

Broadfoot and McCulloch in the same team makes me cry

Awful, awful players

If that's a sign of what's going to happen, then we are in trouble!

Kirk Broadfoot is not good enough and Lee McCulloch is a waste of space. Broadfoot and Weir at the back with McCulloch sitting in front of them... an absolutely frightening thought.

Time for some action in the transfer window and fast. 2/3 players wont do, we need at least 5!

At least it's another game under our belt.

I Have to agree with bazza10.

McCoist is my favourite ever player, but I have had my concerns for a while that he won't be up to the task without Sir Walter.

This is not a knee jerk reaction to today's result, but let's be honest, the last to games have been shocking.

Dress it up all you want but ally obviously sent his team out to win those games and failed miserably. Don't buy all this pish about fitness, these guys have only been off for a couple of weeks FFS. A pro footballer doesn't turn into a slob in a few weeks.

Really really hope he proves me wrong. But a if we get a hiding from leverkusen he is under some serious pressure before the season even starts.

With CL qualifiers coming up and the new season our guys need confidence to get off to a flyer, and a series of defeats isn't going to help.

Sort it out super

If that's a sign of what's going to happen, then we are in trouble!

Kirk Broadfoot is not good enough and Lee McCulloch is a waste of space. Broadfoot and Weir at the back with McCulloch sitting in front of them... an absolutely frightening thought.

Time for some action in the transfer window and fast. 2/3 players wont do, we need at least 5!

At least it's another game under our belt.

It actually reminds me of the start of the 08/09 season, when we went into the Kaunas games with the likes of Broadfoot, Dailly, McCulloch, Adam, and Darcheville in the starting line up

McCulloch has a lot of backers because he's consistent but this is simply because of how low his ability is. He is consistently average, whereas someone like Edu is poor for a while and then good for a while. I'm sick of seeing McCulloch in our team, someone of his limited ability should not be still playing here at 33

It actually reminds me of the start of the 08/09 season, when we went into the Kaunas games with the likes of Broadfoot, Dailly, McCulloch, Adam, and Darcheville in the starting line up

McCulloch has a lot of backers because he's consistent but this is simply because of how low his ability is. He is consistently average, whereas someone like Edu is poor for a while and then good for a while. I'm sick of seeing McCulloch in our team, someone of his limited ability should not be still playing here at 33

We will soon see what Ally McCoist's plans are. If that includes Broadfoot, Weir and McCulloch in the first team on a regular basis, then we are in trouble.

All three need replaced, along with a few others!

McCoist keeps on mentioning 'one or two', I hope he doesn't mean that, because we need a lot more!

Thank you, I make no secret of my admiration of Cantona the player, everything a real footballer should be, mean, moody, but most of all gifted.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HtuA2NxReA&feature=related

No' bad... where was he is 1992 though? When we were beating Leeds home and away - naewhere...! Coz we were better than the English Champions then...! Fuck...! The halcyon days, eh...

Strachan was a better player than Cantona... just had less of a pigeon chest and he could not vault/roundhouse/fly-kick the hoardings when he wanted to... he just rested his leg on it... peace ye people of Guadlajara... or wherever it was that the Germans got jammy against us as usual...

I digress.

We will soon see what Ally McCoist's plans are. If that includes Broadfoot, Weir and McCulloch in the first team on a regular basis, then we are in trouble.

McCoist keeps on mentioning 'one or two', I hope he doesn't mean that, because we need a lot more!

Weir got a new deal.... I think we all know he won't be replaced this season.

For better or worse, he will have my backing... guy is a phenomenon.

I would rather worry about the back up to Weir to be honest. If Broadfoot and McCulloch are the back-up centre backs then... Yes, that is more than a bit worrying...

We lost a friendly in germany under new management - so what get a grip

The players won the SPL when the chips were down and coisty was in the same room as the players

and that day it mattered .

Bochum - Lotte have your day and your joy and let our daft fans - thats what you are go into doom and gloom over nothing games.

Ally Mc Coist needs all the fans behind him 110% and he is no paul le guen he has spent the majority of life at ibrox

and now is the time to show our loyalty back to him .

A nothing game today - no points lost - no champions league place - i wont remember this game - and the right minded fans as well

We have the same team as last year except weiss & bartley time to do our talking when the season begins.

We lost a friendly in germany under new management - so what get a grip

The players won the SPL when the chips were down and coisty was in the same room as the players

and that day it mattered .

Bochum - Lotte have your day and your joy and let our daft fans - thats what you are go into doom and gloom over nothing games.

Ally Mc Coist needs all the fans behind him 110% and he is no paul le guen he has spent the majority of life at ibrox

and now is the time to show our loyalty back to him .

A nothing game today - no points lost - no champions league place - i wont remember this game - and the right minded fans as well

We have the same team as last year except weiss & bartley time to do our talking when the season begins.

Well thats a fact, Le Guen won his first 3 games without a goal conceded!

Well thats a fact, Le Guen won his first 3 games without a goal conceded!

And look what happened to Le Guen after that .

We win the games that matters if we lose to blackpool and chelsea so what

The Domestic competions and the champions league to show the SPL is our aim.

I'd agree with that.

We need younger, fitter and faster versions of the three players needed.

But still, no need for panic. I'm certainly not.