Vfl Bochum 3 Vs 0 Rangers

Broxi1872

i love how ive barely ventured into the BD all summer and i still get mentioned on here :lol:

for what its worth, its highly confusing how we are one of the earliest starting leagues in europe, but other teams seem to have more match fitness, and general touch etc

sure by the time the hearts game comes around we'll be a much different outfit,

No panic...no meltdown...just some simple concerns. We need to strengthen our defence and midfield before the start of the SPL season...that much is clear. We cannot afford to play with the centre back pairing we had today - albeit a 'makeshift' one.

Weir and Broadfoot are much to slow and will be caught out by much lesser teams than Bochum. Other players are, simply, not up to the task - that's NOT a judgment on the Lotte & Bochum games but my honest opinion from our campaign last season - however sucessful it was.

We are 'frail' at the back - simple as that. No football genius needed to conclude that one.

No panic...no meltdown....just a simple observation.

i love how ive barely ventured into the BD all summer and i still get mentioned on here :lol:

for what its worth, its highly confusing how we are one of the earliest starting leagues in europe, but other teams seem to have more match fitness, and general touch etc

sure by the time the hearts game comes around we'll be a much different outfit,

In fairness your lambasting of Walter was particularly embarrassing, it may come up for a while yet.

In fairness your lambasting of Walter was particularly embarrassing, it may come up for a while yet.

to be fair at times i questioned his tactics etc, i never personally insulted the man like others did on here

and walter himself basically said he had made a mistake (after the 3-0 game at the piggery iirc)

plus i also congratulated him and the team when they turned it around and pretty much looked a different team in the run in

to be fair at times i questioned his tactics etc, i never personally insulted the man like others did on here

and walter himself basically said he had made a mistake (after the 3-0 game at the piggery iirc)

plus i also congratulated him and the team when they turned it around and pretty much looked a different team in the run in

and you belittled all his achievements. oh and not to forget blamed him for our financial woes.

For some reason, I don't believe Bougherra had a twinge in his hamstring.

Or am I being too cynical?

I'm the same, but I think it's just due to his history of being posted missing, lost passports, etc. that makes me feel this way.