Another GK - is needed - BUT WHO?

nvager

I don't think Wright is the answer, I would rather keep Mcgregor as No.1

Either someone on smaller wages to challange Mcgregor or be backup..or good wages for a keeper to be first choice.

At the moment i would stick with Mcgregor as first chocie and bring in a cheap keep, priority on outfield players

I notice the rumours of Craig Gordon have died away in the last few months? Is this because he is now well and truely out of our budget? Or is it just that we no longer rate him?

I think McGregor should get our backing as the #1 and we should develop the youth keeper (Robinson??) and perhaps bring in another wisened pro to nurture them both, someone in the twilight of their career....

In fact why not offer Klos a vastly reduced salary to stay on, say 5k per week??? He is not that old for a Goalie.... or maybe not

We need another experienced GK, but WHO?

I have no clue - Wright?

Good ideas?

Bring back THE MULLET as a back-up?

One wae hands at the very least....

Seriously....I would love to see a Chilavert or Rogerio Ceni type - it would bring us so much excitement and laughter.

I think McGregor has done pretty well in his first full season and has been especially consistent since the arrival of David Weir which placed him under less pressure with aerial defence.

I agree we need back up but I wouldn't spend a fortune in bringing in another goalie.

we should try get a loan deal for Tomasz Kuszack at Man United because Ben Foster will go back to Man United and become number 1 next season and Van Der Sar would be back up so we could have a chance of getting him, Mart Poom from Arsenal hes 3rd choice there and would be a good signing and if Fulham go down a would love to see Anti Niemi come back great goalkeeper and a dont think Fulham would ask to much £ for him

Timo Hildebrand on a free (tu) CSKA Moscow(if Akinfeyev leaves) and Feyenoord are looking at him for f*ck sake.

I knew you'd post this. And fwiw I kinda agree. He's a good keeper, but the fact he's still not Germany's #1 is a bit weird.

We need another experienced GK, but WHO?

I have no clue - Wright?

Good ideas?

Bring back THE MULLET as a back-up?

I heard word about Schmeichel. I am unsure of how feasible this is. Or how good he truly is.

Unfortunately lee Robinson has not had the opportunity to go on loan, despite the fact there has been sometimes 3 keepers in front of him .

Now that there will only be one in front of him the club have decided to loan him out ?????????????

Beats me

Apart from Klos goalkeepers tend not to spend much time out through injury. I wouldn't think yet another goalie is urgently needed.

We have had good understudies through the years who hardly got a game; Niemi, Scott, Brown, Smith, for example.

Agreed. (tu)

Much more pressing needs at the moment.....like a striker who can score against decent teams and a midfielder who can actually create! doh

Apart from Klos goalkeepers tend not to spend much time out through injury. I wouldn't think yet another goalie is urgently needed.

We have had good understudies through the years who hardly got a game; Niemi, Scott, Brown, Smith, for example.

Agreed. (tu)

Much more pressing needs at the moment.....like a striker who can score against decent teams and a midfielder who can actually create! doh

and a winger who can actually cross from open play!!