Kenny Miller

RFC55

the negatives being he has no re-sale value? He's not messi? He's still good enough for this club, as a player he's better than what we already have. (other than Jela) He knows what he has to do to be successful. Other than that I cant see what else there is to say?

Unless your gonna nit pick parts of his game? In which case you could do that for anyone of our players? For example, Steve Davis goes missing in a number of games, should we start picking on that? No because the guys a class act and in my opinion the best midfielder in the SPL.

Back the team.

No, none of that.

Just the fact you are saying things like "Get behind your team and wait and see who Super decides who he wants at the rangers and back them if they sign" yet if you look at any poster who has said they don't want Miller back they all say they would support him as soon as he pulls on the jersey.

And how you picked on the person who said 'I've seen someone suggest his form was awful last year' He didn't say that, he said his overall form wasn't as good as usual bit his goalscoring was unbelievable.

You've made up tripe, just because some of us don't want to sign a certain player we now don't want to get behind our team?

Whit?!

I know if he never had that over him we wouldn't be talking about km.

Surely tho no one is going to pay 2m for him unless there is certain clauses in about the case?. Not sure when the case is heard but doubt it's before end of the window.

Another thing about km what if Cardiff come in and over more money? Does he chase it yet again?

Kenny is a goal creator/scorer in the SPL and for Rangers. He has proven it and could still do it for 2 years atleast.

If Goodwillie was not a suspect who is in trouble? He would not only be a Rangers target, he would be a Worldwide target - but he is and we have to accept that. Do we risk the money? Maybe in Sir David Murray's early days but we don't have the money to take risks now - we need players and fast!

If Cardiff come in and offer Kenny Miller more than we do, it would depend on what figure we put on the table. If we offered the £22k that he should have been offered in January but he opted to take £24k at Cardiff, I would personally want to kick his bollox - but I doubt that will happen.

He would probably be a decent signing, but purchasing him for more than we sold him for, whilst giving him a third bite at the cherry is an absolute pisstake.

Its a no from me.

Glad to see you back posting :crabflute:

Nobody can argue that he was great for us last season but personally i think he is just out for £££££.

He will expect to be 1 of our highest earners if he comes back and if he scores a few goals and gets an offer from England in January he would be away like a shot.

As soon as Jelavic was fit and banging in the goals every1 forgot about Miller

No, none of that.

Just the fact you are saying things like "Get behind your team and wait and see who Super decides who he wants at the rangers and back them if they sign" yet if you look at any poster who has said they don't want Miller back they all say they would support him as soon as he pulls on the jersey.

And how you picked on the person who said 'I've seen someone suggest his form was awful last year' He didn't say that, he said his overall form wasn't as good as usual bit his goalscoring was unbelievable.

You've made up tripe, just because some of us don't want to sign a certain player we now don't want to get behind our team?

Whit?!

Seriously have you seen it on here the last few weeks? Its like a morgue! So much negativity about everything and for fans to be saying to our club not to sign a certain player adds to the negativity on here. By back the team, that includes back the management and there choice of signings, If you look through this thread there are plenty of Anti-Kenny Miller messages and plenty with no mention of backing him if he signs.

the exact quote your looking for is "Millers overall form was piss poor last year, he said so himself, but his goalscoring couldnt be argued with. Still dont want him back, he is a selfish fuck"

Really was his form piss poor, Was this guy watching the same games as I was? Millers form was excellent.

There's no reason to not back the signing of Miller for me, other than the re-sale value aspect and the fact that he played for them, He's good enough and he's available by the sounds of it.

I've given u a balanced opinion on kenny miller, with positives and negatives, the average poster on her here is all negative, when in actual fact those are the people who are posting tripe :)

He would probably be a decent signing, but purchasing him for more than we sold him for, whilst giving him a third bite at the cherry is an absolute pisstake.

Its a no from me.

I know what your saying, Its no great having to fork out an extra million quid for someone that should still be our player, that was our previous owner (or the banks) decision which was stupid and incorrect.

Bursa are doing nothing wrong by asking us to cough up the right fee for Miller who's on a long term contract (even though i hate them and hope they go bust one day!)

Ability wise he is better than healy and beattie, probably lafferty too although the big man was excellent at the end of last season and If he was fit id have been annoyed if he didnt get the chance to keep his place.

Miller would be a good addition to our squad.

It's an internet forum FFS, opinions are like arseholes, if you don't like them, then tough shit.

Yea, but debate is the whole reason that these forums exist, I agree people shouldn't take evrything so personally but 60-odd thousand posts says that you don't just settle for 'let's agree to disagree!'

Seriously have you seen it on here the last few weeks? Its like a morgue! So much negativity about everything and for fans to be saying to our club not to sign a certain player adds to the negativity on here. By back the team, that includes back the management and there choice of signings, If you look through this thread there are plenty of Anti-Kenny Miller messages and plenty with no mention of backing him if he signs.

the exact quote your looking for is "Millers overall form was piss poor last year, he said so himself, but his goalscoring couldnt be argued with. Still dont want him back, he is a selfish fuck"

Really was his form piss poor, Was this guy watching the same games as I was? Millers form was excellent.

There's no reason to not back the signing of Miller for me, other than the re-sale value aspect and the fact that he played for them, He's good enough and he's available by the sounds of it.

I've given u a balanced opinion on kenny miller, with positives and negatives, the average poster on her here is all negative, when in actual fact those are the people who are posting tripe :)

You're trying to jump on the 'everyone is negative band wagon'..What do you want us to do? Except every single signing and not voice our opinion? Are you nuts, you do realise this a forum..

I'll back them when they sign for us, not when they are still playing for someone else.

Miller was playing in a team that's attacking side of things was on fire - Naismith, Jelavic, Weiss. He wasn't on excellent form for me, but it is almost impossible to complain about after he netted 22 goals !

I know what your saying, Its no great having to fork out an extra million quid for someone that should still be our player, that was our previous owner (or the banks) decision which was stupid and incorrect.

Bursa are doing nothing wrong by asking us to cough up the right fee for Miller who's on a long term contract (even though i hate them and hope they go bust one day!)

Ability wise he is better than healy and beattie, probably lafferty too although the big man was excellent at the end of last season and If he was fit id have been annoyed if he didnt get the chance to keep his place.

Miller would be a good addition to our squad.

Im not dead against the idea...We would be getting a guaranteed 15 - 20 goals, perhaps.

But will his hamstrings cope with a full SPL season at 31? I think we could be looking at a frustrating year for both us and him, injury wise.

You're trying to jump on the 'everyone is negative band wagon'..What do you want us to do? Except every single signing and not voice our opinion? Are you nuts, you do realise this a forum..

I'll back them when they sign for us, not when they are still playing for someone else.

Miller was playing in a team that's attacking side of things was on fire - Naismith, Jelavic, Weiss. He wasn't on excellent form for me, but it is almost impossible to complain about after he netted 22 goals !

Ha the last sentance is certainly right! I too feel that Kenny didn't get the praise he deserved. People kept saying all he had was pace and an engine, well he did bloody well with such limited ability! I sincerely think he is blossoming and just because he's into his 30's, doesn't mean he will necissarily decline steeply. He's been excellent in this last spell with us. 9 assists in each of his first two seasons and 40+ goals in his last season and a half. Hard to argue methinks, I reckon he'd come in and win over the fans all over again

Yea, but debate is the whole reason that these forums exist, I agree people shouldn't take evrything so personally but 60-odd thousand posts says that you don't just settle for 'let's agree to disagree!'

I can't be arsed with people getting all worked up because others have a different opinion on something/someone.

Supposedly if you do not have the same opinion as a few, you are not backing the regime... fuck that shit.

I can't be arsed with people getting all worked up because others have a different opinion on something/someone.

Supposedly if you do not have the same opinion as a few, you are not backing the regime... fuck that shit.

It's a lot of fucking shite.

Because I don't back a player of Bursaspor coming to us, I'm not backing the new regime?

Sit on my face ya clown.

Im not dead against the idea...We would be getting a guaranteed 15 - 20 goals, perhaps.

But will his hamstrings cope with a full SPL season at 31? I think we could be looking at a frustrating year for both us and him, injury wise.

Kenny played 40 games last season for us and Bursa, 45 the season before that and 38 the season before that. I don't see why his body is supposedly going to give up on him now

I hope you took that from something that someone other than myself said? Because I do agree that that is bullshit, of course there will be debate over dealings, that's always going to happen, i'm sure the majority on here will fully back Kenny should he sign and the minority who don't, well they are pillocks.

Debate is all well and good, like you say though, it's when accusations get thrown about when it gets tiresome.

Jump on a bandwagon, Im sorry what? I've given my own opinion? I've hardly regurgitated shite thats been said, I just put across a point that not everyone had been fair and some people were being overly negative about him. I'm not saying we should all want him back I never have.

For the record, I'd rather we found someone new, but the unneccesary bilge that people have written on here is unfair on a player who has done a job for us over the course.

The guy scored 21 league goals in 18 games and he was useful on the ball too, If that was any other player on here folk would be praising him to high heaven (look at the praise negri still gets) Miller was phenomenal last year for us. His Second spell was a resounding success. Jela hadn't even got started when miller was banging in the goals.

People can say what they want about him, but if they think any of the above is untrue then il be the first to tell them there wrong! Is he better than what we have here? yes (other than jela) Is there any guarantee he'd be a success? Course not but when is there ever? We could sign goodwillie tomorrow and he could end up worse than sebo!

If you cant see that people have been overly negative about miller then you need to try and read things from a less biased perspective! Its clear to me you dont want him back, like i said he wouldnt be my first choice, but I don't think you can argue with the fact that people have neem way too negative about miller when really if there is a chance of this happening, we should all still be excited at having him back with us due to the simple fact that he's better than what we already have.