Kenny Miller

RFC55

I'd gladly have him for free but if we're going to spend more to bring him back than we got from selling him, to bring back a guy who isn't getting any younger then I can't help but think that's a shite bit of business.

Nothing to do with cutting off my nose to spite my face. It's not a grudge thing.

Tbf Jamie if Mr Whyte had took over before January the guy would probably be tied down to finish his career here.

Like Gunslinger is trying to point out, its just another mistake made by the club in the past that Craig Whyte has designs on fixing.

That amongst other things I would suppose.

McCoist would also love to bring Kenny Miller back from Bursaspor.

He added: "I spoke to Kenny's representative the other day about another matter.

"I asked how Kenny was getting on and he said he didn't know because Bursaspor are moving the goalposts in terms of a move anywhere."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3700379/Snub-La-Liga-for-us-Carlos.html#ixzz1SPEOiceM

Tbf Jamie if Mr Whyte had took over before January the guy would probably be tied down to finish his career here.

Like Gunslinger is trying to point out, its just another mistake made by the club in the past that Craig Whyte has designs on fixing.

That amongst other things I would suppose.

Sure, and like I say, I'm not particularly opposed to him returning on a personal level, I liked him, I'd just rather spend money on someone else. Someone younger. Re-signing a player for the third time doesn't exactly scream "new era" to me. It's bad enough we're keeping on a 41 year-old.

Sure, and like I say, I'm not particularly opposed to him returning on a personal level, I liked him, I'd just rather spend money on someone else. Someone younger. Re-signing a player for the third time doesn't exactly scream "new era" to me. It's bad enough we're keeping on a 41 year-old.

This is pretty much my feelings on this as well. The good thing is though that we know what we'll get from Miller and lets be honest we were all saying Miller would be the perfect partner for Jelavic and how much we'd have liked to see that partnership.

I'd also say that we have a far greater chance of qualifying for the CL group stages with Miller in the team so it could pay off financially and football wise quite in early into his 3rd stint here.

I would have loved for our front line options for the new season to be Jelavic, Miller, Goodwillie, Lafferty and Naismith and that could still happen although I don't see it.We should not have let Miller go for 400k his all round worth to the team well exceeds that.Bringing Miller back is not new era but same applies with Gattuso and Cuellar.A good player is still a good player even if they had a spell when they played for Celtic.

He was given a 2nd chance, even after wearing that mhuck, and threw it right back in our faces at the first sign of €'s.

Fuck him, let him rot over there.

Fool me once Khenny, shame on you...

(tu)

Although you can't really blame him for leaving when we offered him a new deal that was significantly less than he was earning.

(tu)

Although you can't really blame him for leaving when we offered him a new deal that was significantly less than he was earning.

Hey, if money is his God fair play to him, he's made it!

But just don't come greeting to the Scottish press when you realise the actual COST of your big-move to some fleapit.

Your family's struggling? Boo fkn hoo, so were we when you chose to leave mid-season.

We needed the wee scrote last year, and even after accepting him back, he fucked off for the dough. FUCK KENNY MILLER.

You can buy goals, you can't buy class. He might offer the one, but he's SERIOUSLY lacking in the latter.

Hey, if money is his God fair play to him, he's made it!

But just don't come greeting to the Scottish press when you realise the actual COST of your big-move to some fleapit.

Your family's struggling? Boo fkn hoo, so were we when you chose to leave mid-season.

We needed the wee scrote last year, and even after accepting him back, he fucked off for the dough. FUCK KENNY MILLER.

You can buy goals, you can't buy class. He might offer the one, but he's SERIOUSLY lacking in the latter.

and so are u as always ...doubles his wages and WE accepted a pish offer for him ..but naw u wouldnae

accept a new job double the wages to go to..where u can talk double the pish u talk on here ...

thats life start realising that ffs

EDIT oh and family is be all and end all ..somethin u see fit to slag off ...

Hmmm..If the fee is under £1m then i'd be happy.

Guess we have no choice, we need a Striker who will give us goals...we all know How amazing Jelavic and Miller were together before Jela was injured :drool: imagine a full season :drool:

There is no doubt that he regrets leaving, whether he was pushed by the bank or not it was his choice, he could have stayed til the end of the season and helped us. He quickly changed alot of fan opinions on him the second time around, I feel this time though it will take alot longer before people get behind him again, apart from cheering his goals.

Just be thankful it's not Kris Boyd :lol: