Kenny Miller

RFC55

and so are u as always ...doubles his wages and WE accepted a pish offer for him ..but naw u wouldnae

accept a new job double the wages to go to..where u can talk double the pish u talk on here ...

thats life start realising that ffs

EDIT oh and family is be all and end all ..somethin u see fit to slag off ...

Hmm?

we are missing the point here...miller would do well for us again, but how long as he really got left? he took off last season as we only offered him a 1yrs extension...

what we dont want is a situation where come next year we lose a player like miller due to age, jela off to the premiership, and healy and beattie retired...

Ally needs to build for the future, IMO if miller comes back, we will need to re-build the entire front line again in 12 mths...

We need to go for a younger prospect, get a few good years out of him and allow the likes of hemmings to bed in..

MILLER IS A STOP GAP, AND NOW THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST SOME CASH, WE NEED TO FORGET ABOUT STOP GAPS AND BUILD THE TEAM

we are missing the point here...miller would do well for us again, but how long as he really got left? he took off last season as we only offered him a 1yrs extension...

what we dont want is a situation where come next year we lose a player like miller due to age, jela off to the premiership, and healy and beattie retired...

Ally needs to build for the future, IMO if miller comes back, we will need to re-build the entire front line again in 12 mths...

We need to go for a younger prospect, get a few good years out of him and allow the likes of hemmings to bed in..

MILLER IS A STOP GAP, AND NOW THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST SOME CASH, WE NEED TO FORGET ABOUT STOP GAPS AND BUILD THE TEAM

i agree with you mate ,but the we have cash bit i am yet to be convinced ..so far it doesnt auger well in that respect ..hope im wrong though

Kenny miller should be judged on his footballing ability as a striker. Last season his footballing ability as a striker was better than that of anybody else in the SPL. His alround game is nowhere near as good as jelavic however he knows (finally) how to put the ball in the back of the net. The fact that many object to his return with the excuse of "he's lost his pace", which btw is total pish, (what could have changed so drastically since the end of january)is a joke. As for the repeated "he wore "their" shirt" excuse to not bring him back, does this not show that some on here hate celtic more than they love rangers? If kenny comes back and scores 30 goals this season I couldn't care less if he played for them.

However the long term prospect of a player like goodwillie is far more important than singing miller, but I believe we could get a few more good seasons out of him.

Just my opinion, many will disagree. I'd rather we signed kenny miller than some unproven 18 year old that a few folk have heard of.

Cardiff are now apparently in for him.

As if they can afford him.

They can go for someone like Goodwillie because he is on around 1k a week at Dundee United but Miller is on around 50k and I doubt he would go to Wales for around 15k when we are in his comfort zone and can offer more money.

Also to the people saying Miller isnt worth it.

You realise he had 6 months left on his contract ?

Im actually surprised he has been allowed to leave so cheaply.

Miller scored 22 goals for us and finished top goalscorer despite leaving in January.

Miller + Jelavic is absolutely frightening !!

See this pish KM has agreed a contract with Glasgow Rangers, their press give ours a run for their money when it comes to talking pish.

The article I posted yesterday made no claim to Kenny having signed or agreed terms. It stated that a fee was agreed for £1.5M and that Cardiff were also in the race.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Miller turned us down to go to England. He's proved many times that he is solely motivated by money.

Of course he would.

If us and celt*c both wanted him and they were willing to give him more money than us, he would go to them. Money is all that matters to him.

The article I posted yesterday made no claim to Kenny having signed or agreed terms. It stated that a fee was agreed for £1.5M and that Cardiff were also in the race.

£1.5m? That's bad maths. I've been the biggest supporter of bringing Kenny back but if we pay £1.5m for him I will be hugely disappointed. Surely we'd just up our Goodwillie bid by half a million and have a footballer with a decade more in him.

£1.5m? That's bad maths. I've been the biggest supporter of bringing Kenny back but if we pay £1.5m for him I will be hugely disappointed. Surely we'd just up our Goodwillie bid by half a million and have a footballer with a decade more in him.

Ah but, Goodwillie has a court case ahead of him and if you read the media, he is in danger of losing it. If that is the case, then it would £1.5m wasted.

The very fact that rangers are ready to cool their interest, either means Miller is a done deal or more likely, Whyte has discussed the Goodwillie position with his lawyers and he did not like what he heard.

Ah but, Goodwillie has a court case ahead of him and if you read the media, he is in danger of losing it. If that is the case, then it would £1.5m wasted.

The very fact that rangers are ready to cool their interest, either means Miller is a done deal or more likely, Whyte has discussed the Goodwillie position with his lawyers and he did not like what he heard.

This is very true, 1.5 just seems rather steep, i love Kenny though, would be delighted to have him back. Ha the media have Goodwillie losing the case but folks on here will have you believe he's definitely gonna beat the case. Ha maybe now that we aren't interested, they're views might change!

Fucking sickening if we bid this for Miller.

It is, especially as he left us for a third of that but that was under the old regime, with the bank squeezing Walter and Bains bollox.

We need to move on from that and back our new regime, who clearly feel that £1.5M is right for the striker. Bear in mind one thing - the partnership of Jelavic and Miller, will have cost Rangers £6M but could prove to be worth far more, if both are in form over the next few years. Goodwillie, even though he has scored goals for fun at Dundee Utd, is still a incomplete canvas and all the cracking work that has shown him to be nearly there, could be ruined if he could not cope with the pressure of the goldfish bowl.

Take a punt on a incomplete canvas or spend the money on a proven striker at Ibrox and wait 12 months to get the younger lad for free?

1.1 - 1.5m is a fair price for miller, ppl are getting too confused about us only getting 400k for him.(had 5month left on contract).

he is a proven player, international. been in the form of his life for the past 2 yrs, apart from a sticky period in turkey where he was unhappy/unsettled but still managed 5 goals in 15 games.

if it was any other striker who had the same pedigree as miller everyone on here would be creaming there pants at getting them for 1.1m.

take off the tinted specks and put your anger to the side for a minute and you will see that 1.1m for miller is good business.

him and jelavic will destroy defences in our lge and hold there own in europe aswell.

1.1 - 1.5m is a fair price for miller, ppl are getting too confused about us only getting 400k for him.(had 5month left on contract).

he is a proven player, international. been in the form of his life for the past 2 yrs, apart from a sticky period in turkey where he was unhappy/unsettled but still managed 5 goals in 15 games.

if it was any other striker who had the same pedigree as miller everyone on here would be creaming there pants at getting them for 1.1m.

take off the tinted specks and put your anger to the side for a minute and you will see that 1.1m for miller is good business.

him and jelavic will destroy defences in our lge and hold there own in europe aswell.

No, he had a great 6 months, not 2 years.

No, he had a great 6 months, not 2 years.

Absolute guff and the ignorance you show is so wrong!

Miller came back to Rangers and immediately became the source of most of Boyd's goals. Boyd was in a much happier place with Miller as his partner and Miller also scored some very important goals in the big games, which Walter felt was too much for Boyd.

To say that Miller only enjoyed a great 6 months, is bloody laughable!