Kenny Miller

RFC55

Bartley. Younger and with experience will get better than carlos

Ahahaha

your not being serious surely?

The same bartley that played only 8 games for us and Arsenal have refused to sell and will only allow a loan?.

I like big barts but that statement is ridiculous mate we have only seen him 8 times

I wouldn't say awful because playing a lone striker role is an extremely difficult task in Europe, but with both Jelavic and Miller it would allow us to play with the two upfront and Miller would help out Jelavic. He would give the big man more space and give him less running to do.

I'd agree it's a hard shift but lookin back when he had chances in the champ league he never put them away.

I just think it's so unambitious it's unreal to sign him for that kind of money.

For the 400k we sold him for, yes

1.1m? Aff yer nut

I'd have both Kenny and Carlos back... they've both proven their worth to the club, would represent a handsome net profit overall and would give us much needed strength and quality...

£1m is jack shit for even just the number Miller scored in half a season for us...

I'd agree it's a hard shift but lookin back when he had chances in the champ league he never put them away.

I just think it's so unambitious it's unreal to sign him for that kind of money.

1.1m? Aff yer nut

I agree its a bollocks signing him for more than double what we sold him for but 1.1m is probably a good deal for a striker who has proven he can dominate the SPL, if you look at it impartially. If it was Jose Dominguez Raul Villa Pele from Spain who had the same scoring record, we'd be jumping for joy at that price. I'm sure Kenny will do another good job for us if he returns

1.1m? Aff yer nut

I guess you will spew then, when it is confirmed that Bursarspor are set to get £1.5M?

Same it's fuckin madness

We won't pay £2M for a striker who is possibly going to prison!

If Goodwillie did not have a court case to fight, i would understand your logic, but he does and we do not have £2M to throw about on possibles

When we sold him for that paltry sum we were raging saying he's worth more and Bursa had stolen our player and blah blah. They did and I have no doubt that was the previous regimes fault (murray and co, not Sir Walter Smith) for letting him go that cheaply.

How much did you want back then, with 6 months on his deal? A million, 1.5 million?

So why now when he has a long term deal is he not worth 1.5 million?

Because you'd rather have David Goodwillie? Well guess what, this isn't football manager? You don't get to choose who we sign? If we sign Miller, lets back him to the hill, If thats who Ally wants playing for us then thats who Ally wants playing for us.

I've seen someone suggest his form was awful last year? Awful who were u watching? The guy had the season of his life and in that first 6 months he was untouchable, better than any other player in the spl in that time?

I know there is no resale value in this deal, but to suggest that Kenny Miller would not improve our team or do a job for us is ridiculous and some of the posts on here are embarrasing! (Not this one, as I know someone's bound to imply that it is)

Get behind your team and wait and see who Super decides who he wants at the rangers and back them if they sign :)

Ahahaha

your not being serious surely?

The same bartley that played only 8 games for us and Arsenal have refused to sell and will only allow a loan?.

I like big barts but that statement is ridiculous mate we have only seen him 8 times

The 8 times you watched him can you remember a poor game. I just feel with the experience he could be a very good player.

I'd 'dislike' this post if I could.

You clearly haven't read anything and have left huge convenient gaps in your argument.

the negatives being he has no re-sale value? He's not messi? He's still good enough for this club, as a player he's better than what we already have. (other than Jela) He knows what he has to do to be successful. Other than that I cant see what else there is to say?

Unless your gonna nit pick parts of his game? In which case you could do that for anyone of our players? For example, Steve Davis goes missing in a number of games, should we start picking on that? No because the guys a class act and in my opinion the best midfielder in the SPL.

Back the team.

There's no guarantees he will come back and be the same player,we don't know Cuellar would either.

Hopefully he stays in Turkey.

This, i wouldn't mind him comming back but IMO Goodwillie is a better choice, and if its true, for 900k more we will get alot longer out of him. but no one will touch him while this rape case hangs over his head.

Even with that surrounding him, i would rather we tried to bring in someone younger than Miller unless we want Goodwillie that much, Or maybe even give Hemmings a chance.

We won't pay £2M for a striker who is possibly going to prison!

If Goodwillie did not have a court case to fight, i would understand your logic, but he does and we do not have £2M to throw about on possibles

I know if he never had that over him we wouldn't be talking about km.

Surely tho no one is going to pay 2m for him unless there is certain clauses in about the case?. Not sure when the case is heard but doubt it's before end of the window.

Another thing about km what if Cardiff come in and over more money? Does he chase it yet again?

There's no guarantees he will come back and be the same player,we don't know Cuellar would either.

Hopefully he stays in Turkey.

Theres no guarantees of anything with any player. Look at Capucho, no one saw him flopping when he signed. At least let him sign before we start judging him! For the record we all know he's not gonna repeat that 6 months but if he scored half that number of goals in that time id be happy.

He would probably be a decent signing, but purchasing him for more than we sold him for, whilst giving him a third bite at the cherry is an absolute pisstake.

Its a no from me.