Kenny Miller

RFC55

Know exactly what you mean Muff.

Had that sort of run in with a few earlier today. Difference is I can't seem to just not reply in my defence. :(

You missing me?

Why shouldnt you defend your opinion? If its valid to you then defend away. Some people are better off ignored though.

Jump on a bandwagon, Im sorry what? I've given my own opinion? I've hardly regurgitated shite thats been said, I just put across a point that not everyone had been fair and some people were being overly negative about him. I'm not saying we should all want him back I never have.

For the record, I'd rather we found someone new, but the unneccesary bilge that people have written on here is unfair on a player who has done a job for us over the course.

The guy scored 21 league goals in 18 games and he was useful on the ball too, If that was any other player on here folk would be praising him to high heaven (look at the praise negri still gets) Miller was phenomenal last year for us. His Second spell was a resounding success. Jela hadn't even got started when miller was banging in the goals.

People can say what they want about him, but if they think any of the above is untrue then il be the first to tell them there wrong! Is he better than what we have here? yes (other than jela) Is there any guarantee he'd be a success? Course not but when is there ever? We could sign goodwillie tomorrow and he could end up worse than sebo!

If you cant see that people have been overly negative about miller then you need to try and read things from a less biased perspective! Its clear to me you dont want him back, like i said he wouldnt be my first choice, but I don't think you can argue with the fact that people have neem way too negative about miller when really if there is a chance of this happening, we should all still be excited at having him back with us due to the simple fact that he's better than what we already have.

I think there is one thing I'm really not understanding here...How is me, and others not wanting him here, being negative?

KENNY MILLER can leave Bursaspor for £600,000 after his official transfer request was accepted.

Rangers, who are keen to bring the Scotland striker back to Ibrox for a third spell at the club, will face stiff competition from other suitors, though, headed by Championship side Cardiff City, who have money to spend as they try again to win promot

promotion to the Premier League.

Miller has been pulled out of the Bursa pre-season training camp in Austria after a meeting with manager Ertugrul Saglam.

The former Old Firm striker has failed to settle with his family in Turkey and wants a return to Britain.

Bursaspor have reluctantly accepted his transfer request, but director Ilhan Uslu has warned that Miller will only leave on their terms.

"He is under contract to us and no business will be done until is suits Bursaspor," Uslu said.

Miller could get his wish to leave as early as this week. Bursa are in negotiations with AIK Stockholm for their Sierra Leone striker Ibrahim Teteh as Miller's direct replacement. If they can tie up a swift deal with the Swedes, the Scotland forward would return to Britain, as long as he can find a club prepared to stump up the transfer fee.

Ally McCoist has expressed an interest in Miller but has also stressed that the Ibrox club would only do a deal, and offer

wages, at a level they were comfortable with.

http://www.scotsman.com/rangersfc/Turks-name-Kenny-Miller-price.6803777.jp

Nobody can argue that he was great for us last season but personally i think he is just out for £££££.

He will expect to be 1 of our highest earners if he comes back and if he scores a few goals and gets an offer from England in January he would be away like a shot.

As soon as Jelavic was fit and banging in the goals every1 forgot about Miller

Has anyone thought that he was asked to leave to appease the bank, with a promise that the manager would return for him once the new owner arrived?

It's a lot of fucking shite.

Because I don't back a player of Bursaspor coming to us, I'm not backing the new regime?

Sit on my face ya clown.

Another point for you, Hows your reaction to the Goodwillie, Cuellar, bartley potential signings? At least one of them must excite you?

Just to add too im not against folk giving there opinion, thats fine, but people have been overly negative about this one potential signing and for me its without any good reason?

I've never said that you've not backed the new regime, as you've said you'll support him if signs, the sad fact is some won't, if Miller signed and didn't score in his first 3 games some people would be on his back. That's how negative people are about him. Last time round we got a player who you could argue wasn't good enough for us, we thought he wasn't at the right level and you know what he proved he was.

Thats why this time round I don't understand the level of negativity he's getting. If management choose Miller over Goodwillie, you know people will be criticising the management team even before millers played a game. That to me would be criticising the management team? Thats what i meant by getting behind the new team in place, I meant if miller signs we should back him thats all. You know there will be idiots moaning about it if we get him. Thats who that comment was attributed to. Not someone who says I think we should look at other options. I have no problem with that.

KENNY MILLER can leave Bursaspor for £600,000 after his official transfer request was accepted.

Rangers, who are keen to bring the Scotland striker back to Ibrox for a third spell at the club, will face stiff competition from other suitors, though, headed by Championship side Cardiff City, who have money to spend as they try again to win promot

promotion to the Premier League.

Miller has been pulled out of the Bursa pre-season training camp in Austria after a meeting with manager Ertugrul Saglam.

The former Old Firm striker has failed to settle with his family in Turkey and wants a return to Britain.

Bursaspor have reluctantly accepted his transfer request, but director Ilhan Uslu has warned that Miller will only leave on their terms.

"He is under contract to us and no business will be done until is suits Bursaspor," Uslu said.

Miller could get his wish to leave as early as this week. Bursa are in negotiations with AIK Stockholm for their Sierra Leone striker Ibrahim Teteh as Miller's direct replacement. If they can tie up a swift deal with the Swedes, the Scotland forward would return to Britain, as long as he can find a club prepared to stump up the transfer fee.

Ally McCoist has expressed an interest in Miller but has also stressed that the Ibrox club would only do a deal, and offer

wages, at a level they were comfortable with.

http://www.scotsman.com/rangersfc/Turks-name-Kenny-Miller-price.6803777.jp

If that's true (and that's a big 'if') then there should be no doubts and no complaints about the fee at least. Bring him home Ally

Another point for you, Hows your reaction to the Goodwillie, Cuellar, bartley potential signings? At least one of them must excite you?

Just to add too im not against folk giving there opinion, thats fine, but people have been overly negative about this one potential signing and for me its without any good reason?

I've never said that you've not backed the new regime, as you've said you'll support him if signs, the sad fact is some won't, if Miller signed and didn't score in his first 3 games some people would be on his back. That's how negative people are about him. Last time round we got a player who you could argue wasn't good enough for us, we thought he wasn't at the right level and you know what he proved he was.

Thats why this time round I don't understand the level of negativity he's getting. If management choose Miller over Goodwillie, you know people will be criticising the management team even before millers played a game. That to me would be criticising the management team? Thats what i meant by getting behind the new team in place, I meant if miller signs we should back him thats all. You know there will be idiots moaning about it if we get him. Thats who that comment was attributed to. Not someone who says I think we should look at other options. I have no problem with that.

They do indeed excite me, especially the younger ones in Bartley and Goodwillie. If we signed them both up I'd be chuffed to fuck, aslong as Goodwillie's rapey rapey charge was gone, of course.

A very small minority, and I mean very small would maybe not support him but out of the hundreds upon thousdands of Rangers fans you are going to worry about how a few react? You're just being silly.

It's quite simple really. Age. It shows a lack of ambition and creativity from our Scouts if we bring back a 31 year old who would be coming back for his 3rd chomp at the bit, after leaving 6 months before for a considerably less fee.

That is not negativity, it's my opinion.

I think there is one thing I'm really not understanding here...How is me, and others not wanting him here, being negative?

For someone to come on and say there dead against a transfer is negative. That's fine though I wouldnt mind if people came on and said, I just think we should look at younger options, I don't think he works well with Jela. You know those reasons are fine.

To suggest he's not worth a million is nonsense as we all know he was in january even with the 6 months on his deal, so if hes not worth that now whats changed? We all know he is better than what we already have, so no one can say he's not good enough.

Even people that say "I believe we could get a better player" You know thats alright to a degree, but we have to be realistic, its not football manager, like i've said i believe theres better our there, but at the same time, Im not negative about Kenny coming back just because we could get better. There's probably better alternatives than most of the players in our side.

We just have to back what we have or what we get, you know yourself that some people are against Miller for the wrong reasons. So is it wrong for me to criticise those people?

Paranoid much mate? :lol:

We had a slight debate yesterday that was nothing like what Muff was speaking about. The incident was today in another forum.

Hope you are not insinuating I should be ignored, that would hurt. One wee small debate and we then agreed on other things and were civil. :(

Not at all mate. Sorry that didnt read like that to me when I read it back before posting. Wasnt my intention.

I knew you didnt mean me, I seen that you said "earlier today".

Hand on heart wasnt insinuating you should be ignored. I meant certain times, even when its hard to resist, some people take it too far and deserve to be ignored.

You certainly didnt do that with me so I wouldnt say that about you. And I think or hope that you maybe feel the same.

And wondered if you wanna come away with me for the weekend?