Along with

Broadfoot

Kerkar

Little

Beattie

Healy

McCulloch

Fleck

Is there any chance we can sign someone who will actually enhance our first 11?

Quite clearly forgot about Ortiz?

I think Davidson will develop into a fine player with us.

He's unloved since he joined St Johnstone and he's now on the fringes of the Scotland set up.

Not as unhappy with this deal as others are.

I agree.

My only reservation would be if it held back a fit Ness.

This lad potentially could be a great signing, but we'll have to wait and see.

For the record, I'm happy with it, and think that if he signs we should give him time to develop rather than all jump on his back as soon as he makes his first mistake. (tu)

Thought Ally learned from Smith to not rush things, now he seems to be going all out. Not to bothered, slightly miffed that we gave into hearts demand of 1.5 mill but I like wallace, but don't rate Davidson think Ness is better and is even younger.

Thought Ally learned from Smith to not rush things, now he seems to be going all out. Not to bothered, slightly miffed that we gave into hearts demand of 1.5 mill but I like wallace, but don't rate Davidson think Ness is better and is even younger.

Hearts wanted 3 Million.

If this happens for somewhere between 500-750k I won't be too gutted, Murray Davidson's really strong in the tackle and should add a bit of bite to our midfield. Not ready for champions league or anything, but if we get him for a low price maybe he'll make the grade with us.

He has Kevin Thomson like potential and I think he could be a good signing for us.

If this happens for somewhere between 500-750k I won't be too gutted, Murray Davidson's really strong in the tackle and should add a bit of bite to our midfield. Not ready for champions league or anything, but if we get him for a low price maybe he'll make the grade with us.

He has Kevin Thomson like potential and I think he could be a good signing for us.

Surely Hutton getting more game time would me a better option then? He has already played CL.

If he was some young foreigner we were signing that nobody had heard of people on here would be creaming themselves off 10s YouTube clips.

Davidson is a GOOD youngish Scottish player. He is better than Kyle Hutton but not as good as Ness, however Ness is always injured.

A good signing hopefully we can get it wrapped up, would be a better than McCulloch

Pointless signing IMO. I could understand if he was a youth player and we try to bring him along but he's coming 24.

We have Davis, Edu, McCulloch, Ness and Hutton for CM. Where will he fit in? Plus Jamie Ness is a far better player and is 3 years younger.