Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Add Verhoek and Goodwillie to our squad and we are laughing

Muff seems to really like him! I will be brutally honest and admit i know next to nothing about him! He seems very quick and well built for the rough and tumble of Scottish football! That was on a Forrest forum i seen it so dont know how much truth is in that! His direct quotes the other day seemed very positive!

I really liked the look of the lad Estigeriba(sp) but that seems a no go now :(

Looking at the youtube video someone posted (i know, i know) he does look as though he would be ideal for us.

Can hold the ball up, tracks back, has pace. His crossing looks as though it needs a bit of work though.

Muff seems to really like him! I will be brutally honest and admit i know next to nothing about him! He seems very quick and well built for the rough and tumble of Scottish football! That was on a Forrest forum i seen it so dont know how much truth is in that! His direct quotes the other day seemed very positive!

I really liked the look of the lad Estigeriba(sp) but that seems a no go now :(

I have seen bits and bobs of him, he looks the part, certainly has something about him and would definetely enhance our team.

I wanted that lad too. He looked very impressive.

Craig Whyte always said the money was there to spend if required, if it was bringing in the right quality of player. Id imagine Verhoek, Goodwillie and Cuellar would fit into that bill, two of them being tried and tested in the SPL. One who could be at the club for many years to come.

Heres hoping!

Would be 3 fantastic signings IMO.

Get a couple of good loans from the EPL before the deadline and we will have a pretty strong squad to defend our title with

still need a proper no 10 in my opinion..

diasgree, if we played with davis in the middle, and verhoek/naismith pushing up and linking with jela and goodwillie, no need for a creative midfielder...its too much of a luxury position in my book, one that only the top top clubs can pull off

diasgree, if we played with davis in the middle, and verhoek/naismith pushing up and linking with jela and goodwillie, no need for a creative midfielder...its too much of a luxury position in my book, one that only the top top clubs can pull off

Very good point mate! our team have a great work ethic and i think your Eremenko type players etc are only a luxury we couldnt afford to have in our team

have to remember, we kinda dont know what it's like to have a creative midfield that doesn't always build from the center which then puts strikers in or passes out to strikers/defenders in winging roles.

i think we will be able to stretch the game more with real wingers - they will not only create better on the wing, but they will free up what was always a conjested midfield with davis struggling on his own to be creative with hardly any help around him.

Really happy about this, but in all seriousness how long before THEY are credited with an interest. I would guess that we will see a story like this in the Thursday papers. Don't think they would get him over us, but they could push up the price