Dorin Goian Signs

Senna

Big raman on STV has just said this big lad will not play tomorrow because he wont get a WP on time, So for me we need to bring someone else tonight?

We'll just play Bougherra and Weir, or a back 5 including Broadfoot

It was good enough for Old Stretford

I can't see him getting granted a permit before 11pm tonight, would be great to see him at the back tomorrow or is it a bit early?...I mean the guy hasn't even trained with us yet lol. Can he speak English?

Anyways, welcome to The Rangers Dorin, have fun with the most successul club in the Universe :D

Welcome to the family, Dorin. These will be the days you will cherish and remember for as long as you live. You truly are about to play for the greatest club this planet has ever seen! (tu)

I can't see him getting granted a permit before 11pm tonight, would be great to see him at the back tomorrow or is it a bit early?...I mean the guy hasn't even trained with us yet lol. Can he speak English?

Anyways, welcome to The Rangers Dorin, have fun with the most successul club in the Universe :D

He'll have only just began pre-season I'd imagine, in Italy.

We'll probably have the new lads coming in before the middle of August on a seperate intense regime to up their fitness quicker whilst giving them competitive game time.I have no worries about anything related to this. The coaches will know what they are doing. (In reply to the Bears Den thread about the early start to the season being bad)

We'll just play Bougherra and Weir, or a back 5 including Broadfoot

It was good enough for Old Stretford

Exactly, don't know why people are desperate to get guys in for tomorrow. Let's just play the back four that has won us the last couple of titles, Broaders and Wallace as cover on the bench. No problem

I am very pleased we have got a centre back in. But is noone else worried by the fact he has only played 40 percent of his games for romania and not been fully fit for the past few seasons with Palmero?

Don't wanna put a dampener on things, just not confident about his fitness.