Mario Balotelli

JamieD

123 members have voted

1. 1. Is he the greatest man who ever lived?

• Yes
    • Yes

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the easiest polls iv seen on this site , hes crazy but always entertaining , hes the type of character that going missing in football these days , just doesnt give a fuck and supporters of his teams will be telling stories about him for years

I dont understand the people saying hes a cunt etc...

Aye hes arrogant and acts like a tit but hes a genuinely nice guy and there are countless stories showing that!

Hope would you feel being booed by your own fans in Italy because you were black, booed by the national team fans again because your black!

He brings some of it on himself but hes got massive potential and he brings a bit of life and excitement to what is a very boring sport these days...

he is a super super talented boy if someone City keep him happy and play him then i can see him getting POTY and top goalscorer come the season end , thats how good he is but then again to win POTY you need to kick the ball past Maicon and run past him ....

he is a super super talented boy if someone City keep him happy and play him then i can see him getting POTY and top goalscorer come the season end , thats how good he is but then again to win POTY you need to kick the ball past Maicon and run past him in any competition other than they Premier League....

(tu)

Man of the Match in City's first trophy win for 35 years if I remember correctly.

He's played well in the majority of games he's played in to be fair.

It's the huge question marks over his mentality that are the problem.

Absolutely no chance he will get POTY or Top Scorer IMO.

No he's not.

I stand by my belief that to-date he has been woeful for MCFC. He's lazy, squanders possession continually, shoots wildly from every conceivable position, gets booked and sent off for stupid things (his dismissal put City out of the Europa Cup), he's abysmal in the air, has no football brain (or any brain for that matter), can't cross a ball, underhits and over hits passes far too often and his movement is far too static. He's got skill, lots of it, but that doesn't make him a good footballer.

He's played well in the majority of games he's played in to be fair.

It's the huge question marks over his mentality that are the problem.

Absolutely no chance he will get POTY or Top Scorer IMO.

Not in the opinion of most he wasn't. Ya ya toure, Nigel De Jong and Joe Harts streets ahead of Ballotelli on the day who was in the main a perhiperhal figure, aside from 2 or 3 explosive moments.

Not in the opinion of most he wasn't. Ya ya toure, Nigel De Jong and Joe Harts streets ahead of Ballotelli on the day who was in the main a perhiperhal figure, aside from 2 or 3 explosive moments.

Obviously he wasn't Man City's best player!! :lol:

Yes he had an up and down season but that was due to injuries, and getting sent off and suspended repeatedly. He's just a nutter.

On the rare occasion when he was given a chance as Cities main striker, he played well, scored goals and proved that if he wasn't a head case, he could be top class.