Mario Balotelli

JamieD

123 members have voted

1. 1. Is he the greatest man who ever lived?

• Yes
    • Yes

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a fucking legend haha, total crazy, he reminds me of hooch from Scrubs... how good would it be to just walk around with him all day for one day haha he would end up shooting someone.

He is absolutely fucked in the head!

20 year old, potentially a world class footballer, yet a complete and utter screw-ball.

I hate seeing players with increadible potential fritter it away, because that is what Mario Balotelli is going.

I think I love Balotelli because he represents the absolute folly of modern football as practiced by the likes of Man City, while also being ridiculously entertaining. He's especially important considering how dull Man City are in spite of their ludicrous expenditure. He's the one concession to fun and unpredictability in a club that pays a defensive midfielder £185,000 a week. He must be a fucking nightmare for the club and it's fans but for me, a person who has always disliked City for as long as I can remember, he has become almost a kind of noble fool, shaman clown figure. Long may he amuse and annoy.