Booing And Turning Against Our Team!

KingKirk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibrox, in the last few years has almost always ended up with me leaving feeling really pissed off.

Tonight every time we started to get a song going, we just got funny looks, and moaning cunts if i stood up for a corner FFS!

There were cunts around me tonight that if they acted the same in the pub, i would have started with. :disappointment:

Seen posts like these many times.

I've yet to get the "dirty looks" or being told to sit down/stop singing.

The atmosphere at Ibrox has been very flat ever since the old board hung the fans out to dry with this sectarian crap trust me it wont get better people are scared to shout anything and the passion at Ibrox is no longer noticeable.Yes well done to the lads in the Broomie but theres not enough of them and there seems to be a flatness at Ibrox in the past few years. It is sad.

Back them through the 90, but I would boo them after the whistle even though I didn't tonight.

They are not above criticism and the reason they have such nice lifestyles and a cushy job is because we pay their fucking wages.

Must do better.

i was at the copenhagen game, i tried to get a few of the lads to sing the tbb (before it got baanned) and there was this guy with his gf who looked at us funny and then said something along the lines,can you be quiet, i told him in no certain terms to fuck off to a libary, his burd starts screaming at me "don't you talk to ma man like that" the guy next to me had his burd with him and she gave the most disgusting verbal abuse i ever heard in my entire life, needless to say the other bint shut yer yapper.

Do you stand up/sing?

If so where do you sit? That's where i want to be (tu)

P.s No one ever said "stop singing" they just sit and give you funny looks. Arseholes!

I used to sit in the Govan East Corner (was my old username, hence the change) and I never got any hassle for singing and standing.

i was at the copenhagen game, i tried to get a few of the lads to sing the tbb (before it got baanned) and there was this guy with his gf who looked at us funny and then said something along the lines,can you be quiet, i told him in no certain terms to fuck off to a libary, his burd starts screaming at me "don't you talk to ma man like that" the guy next to me had his burd with him and she gave the most disgusting verbal abuse i ever heard in my entire life, needless to say the other bint shut yer yapper.

Any quotes you remember?

Stop fkn booing the team ya bunch of tim lovers .... Im no holding back !!!! Get it up yees ...support yer team !!!

Nane of ur uberfan comments neither im a Rangers Supporter!!! Big difference between a fsn and a supporter and the fans booing should try get into my supporters club!!

 listening to half of u!!

Booing just doesn't help I'm sure the players know they fucked it up.

I take the point about a lack of good supporters these days a guy just along from me left with 66 minutes on the clock <cr>. Having said that (at least for me) there is something about summer football that just feels like a pre-season friendly even if in reality it's actually one of the most important games of the season

My heart bleeds for them.

A Stevie Whittaker fuck up cost us a European qualifier tonight, but he'll still get his £2500 basic weekly wage slap bang into his account no questions asked.

Must be fucking hard when your wage payers ask for a bit more than that, eh?

half time i was clappin and cheerin and therest round me were booin ffs get behind the team at the final wistle a just walked out cos i know this tie isnt down yet the people that booes and also the people that walked out in 78 minutes are a disgrace to call themsleves rangers fans

cuts both ways give the crowd something to cheer

i don't think so.

when rangers are putting pressure on the opposition, current punters at the games are fuckin great at encouraging the team on. which is all well and good, but the players at that point are already in the fuckin groove, so our contribution is incidental.

the more important function of punters is to lift the fuckin team up when things are not going well, malmo would have shat it with 50,000 bears shakin ibrox, and such support has the power to lift up our own players to perform better.

but we can't get more than 29,000 for a critical championship match.

when i was a wean, getting lifted over the turnstile, ibrox intimidated the fuck out of visiting teams because the support was ravenous.

get the fuckin ticket prices down for such games, fill the stadium with supporters who'll get up off their fuckin arses and get right fuckin intay them.

our home support has the power to win games when the team is not playing well, but who, other than the manic depressives out there, is going to get fuckin motivated by being booed? oh..they shouldn't have to be motivated by us coz their getting paid so much, like fuck they don't.

fill ibrox with our away support - we wouldn't lose a fucking game.

When whyte took over we were promised changes..proper money to be spent and quality coming...Wallace for £1.5m..average at best...Ortiz a right winger we play on the left and that's what we had on last night.

3 at the back is a shite formation and it proved so last night...2 defensive midfielders in Edu and McCulloch when they were fuckin awful on Saturday...i could go on but last night was another shambles and people are fed up .

We need big signings today to boost the confidence of the team and the supporters..Another thing is why did Ally sign Healy and not play him when last night was screaming for him.

I'm not entirely sure, but I can only imagine it was done because The Blue Order and the Union Bears wanted to sit in the same section together (TBO used to be other side of Broomie and UB used to be Copland Rear), but putting the UB down beside where TBO used to sit would involved forcibly moving season ticket holders who have paid good money to pick their seat there. BF1 doesn't have any ST holders as far as I'm aware and is pretty much the only place we could put such a large group of people.

I'm not sure if I'm right, but that's what I think has happened.

No probs Kev, i just hate seeing rivals fans on cameras at our stadium with all those empty seats round abotu them for segratgation, they shoudl be up in a corner somewhere out the way. It will most likely help opposing teams as well having their fans so close and so vocal the way it is just now. I say get them moved somewhere else. Cheers anyway.

(tu)

In all my years following Rangers (in and out of Europe), I've never booed the players/team. However, that is not to say that I haven't been disgusted by many performances over the years.

Don't like the booing, but I fully understand it. There are very few ways in which the supporters can give vent to their feelings, booing is one and posting on forums like this is another.

Very difficult to watch a shambolic performance like that last night and not react.

My heart bleeds for them.

A Stevie Whittaker fuck up cost us a European qualifier tonight, but he'll still get his £2500 basic weekly wage slap bang into his account no questions asked.

Must be fucking hard when your wage payers ask for a bit more than that, eh?

He just signed a bumper contract hell be on lot more than that even though hes like a scared wee mouse!!