Mo Edu

Shuggy07

Poor second half today after a decent first half . I can't u.derstand the logic in playing a guy short on confidence and form in an unnatural position though .

At least he was getting into decent positions and did his defensive duties well .

Lee mcculloch a wasted jersey though . He did absolutely nothing for us today , other than try and get booked at the start of the 2nd half .

If I had my way neither would start and mcculloch wouldn't even make the squad . Edu is the lesser if the two evils .

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. Ally took both of them off. ok the match was over. But a subtle point being made? Edu should seek a new profession. Lee can pass a wee bit and takes one for the team. But ffs. 99.9% of us could do that ...

Knew I was going to encounter this pish yet again. Sick of it. As has been said by the few with common sense, yes, he wasn't great but he was pretty good. He did make a few mistakes today but name me a player who didn't?

Wallace - yep.. Boogie - yep.. Whittaker - yep (almost a very costly one again)... Davis - yep.. McCulloch - yep.. Papac - yep. Are you getting the idea yet?

It was a better performance from Rangers but when are some of you guys realise no player goes through a game without making a mistake? Whether that's a loose pass or a missed shot. Or are all of you guys phenomenal footballers who just never got a chance?

Edu is pish and shouldn't be any where near the Rangers team. Nobody can deny that. There has actually been a few times today when i have laughed at him because it is that ridiculous. He makes a run forward but then kicks the ball staight at a defender of trips over the ball. Hopefully Ally will ship him off to America.

To the OP, he was signed as a midfielder and played a few games at centre back but he is not a defender. Edu was and has been far better than McCulloch so far this season but that seems to be ignored by most on here.

Edu had a decent game today, not a natural role for him but he was always looking for the ball.

Watch it again, he was awful

Edu is probably our best player when the opposition have the ball. For that side of the game, he is a good asset.

However, on the ball, I honestly don't think I've ever seen a worse footballer at a professional level.

Over the top abuse? He was okay today?

Hahahaha :lol:

One of the worst performances ive ever seen, honestly. He killed 3 or 4 potential great chances within about 10 minutes. He's clueless, just looks lost!

Once again Edu in open space nearly falls over himself (second half). Perhaps he didn't do a lot 'wrong'.. but is that how we judge a Rangers player now? Sorry for me, he's awful, can't tackle, can't pass, can't receive a pass. And, can't beat a man.

Just observations. Why is he in the starting 11? Seriously, for those of you defending him. What makes him so 'good' as to be in the starting 11?

He was better than his last two games, but still not great. And that's the problem; we all expect more of a USA international that cost ~£3m and has played at the finals of the World Cup than tripping over his own feet and having fresh air swings at the ball. Maybe the club needs to sort out a sports psychologist for his and Whittaker's confidence issues.

I'm astonished that people are saying he 'did ok' or was 'pretty good'.

I literally can't remember anything good he did in the full game today. The attempted dribble past their left mid and left back in the second half was outrageously bad, it was as if he tried to run through them, then just tripped over the ball!

He absolutely has to be dropped after today's performance. Woeful.

Absolute turkey, shouldn't be anywhere near the 1st team. End of the game with Jig and Edu on the bench...where they should be!

You do realise both were being rested with a view to midweek? It does appear that they are untouchable in our managers thinking and I don't know how bad they have to be to change his mind.

He's shite. And it's not as if we're all coming off of a frustrating defeat saying this, as it was a comfortable win today. But that doesn't mean we can't point out that Edu doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the team. He isn't a good football player. Simple as that.

Him and McCulloch are terrible together. Our central midfield is lacking.