What's The Script Wae This Premier Sports?

Can a just pay the 7 quid and get it for a month or wid they tie me down on a 12 month contract? Thinking al need to pay for it as none of the boozers in Glorious Maybole will have it and ma internets fucked sa no coughs :(

Its fine mate u can just pay for it month to month. I reckon the next qualifiers will be there(if we make it)and the quality is fine. Except listenin to Pat the rat Nevin

It is utter bolloks that we have to pay 3 for 3 different subs to watch us play :disappointment: But thats the price we pay for being Champions.

Heres a tip for some disgruntled Sky owners.

Pay the £7 or w/e it is for the premier channel, you will have to pay 2month for it but heres the good part!

In 2-3 days you or preferably the misses phone up sky and tell them you want to cancel your whole Sky account. They will ask you "why?", tell them your partner has left you and you have to start making sacrifices to your finances, if your lucky they will give you sky half price for 6months, offer you a free upgrade or give you a free box and 6months half price for sub to that box.

Enjoy.

Minimum 2 months subscription and mention Rangers when u phone or u get charged an extra fiver.

I'm filling the subscription form online, cant be arsed fonin. Theres a bit that says Sport Preference with a dropdown menu and one of the options is Rangers - I take it this is the same idea as fonin up and mentioning Rangers? :pipe:

It is utter bolloks that we have to pay 3 for 3 different subs to watch us play :disappointment: But thats the price we pay for being Champions.

Heres a tip for some disgruntled Sky owners.

Pay the £7 or w/e it is for the premier channel, you will have to pay 2month for it but heres the good part!

In 2-3 days you or preferably the misses phone up sky and tell them you want to cancel your whole Sky account. They will ask you "why?", tell them your partner has left you and you have to start making sacrifices to your finances, if your lucky they will give you sky half price for 6months, offer you a free upgrade or give you a free box and 6months half price for sub to that box.

Enjoy.

This

Done it twice now :lol:

If you had ordered it a month ago it wouldnt have bee too bad as you got the blackpool game, 2 malmo games and the chelsea game on it along with a host of other sport.

It is becoming a joke with the games being split up over different channels, the worse thing is we pay more than £10 a month for the shitty tv license and get f all.

Forgot to add you may get it through rtv for a fiver but i think someone said it is a delayed transmission.

Can a just pay the 7 quid and get it for a month or wid they tie me down on a 12 month contract? Thinking al need to pay for it as none of the boozers in Glorious Maybole will have it and ma internets fucked sa no coughs :(

The fourways in mossblown is showing it if you want to take a trip to mossy.

Premier sports is just Setanta Sports under a different name...you even get Setanta in the top right quite often as well!

Once the season starts you will not get very much for your money at all. I wouldn't pay them anything. Luckily you can often find a stream for matches they are showing, though I had difficulty for the last Rangers game and ended up with the radio on.

Its fine mate u can just pay for it month to month. I reckon the next qualifiers will be there(if we make it)and the quality is fine. Except listenin to Pat the rat Nevin

Sky sports have the final qualifying round ;)

Thankfully once the qualifiers are over there shouldn't be any more Rangers games on this channel should there? All the competitions have set channels:

SPL - Sky and ESPN

Scottish Cup - Sky and BBC

League Cup - BBC

Champions League - Sky and ITV

Europa League - ITV, Channel 5, ESPN

Then outwith Rangers:

Premiership - Sky and ESPN

FA Cup - ITV and ESPN

Carling Cup - Sky and BBC

Spanish Football - Sky

Other European leagues and MLS - ESPN