Thank You Whittaker

Revolt

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Whittakers credit he is taking the stupid shite Big Lee has to put up with. Stupid sending off but he is hardly the bombscare the unsupportive are making him out to be!

Are you sure your watching the same guy as the rest of us. He,s been a bombscare for fucking ages now.

I'm sure he and Ally will make that excuse but it's no excuse at all. It's not like headbutting someone in a flash or pushing them over. He actually had to scrabble on the ground to pick the ball up before he threw it at him. He made a decision. Alleviating his frustration was more important to him than our club and its supporters. Fuck him.

The bit that maddens me the most, is the fact he's been in the papers all week saying he would make up for last week's mistake.

I wish our players would keep their mouths shut and just concentrate on playing, far too much talk and not enough action.

Kudos to the players that went out there tonight and did their best to make up for the other idiots.

i feel for him tbf :disappointment:

under massive pressure to perform well,wanting to do well for the fans to make it up, he shows a wee bit of fight

but right enough he defo shouldnt of launched the ball of the lads dish

never the less he should defo come out and say sorry and im sure hell get a wee fine too

Him and bougherra have just cost us £10 million. Yes we missed chances etc but that happens in football.

Even if we had won that game tonight i would still say this: Rangers players should not behave like that. They should be made to apologise infront of the fans on saturday and then turn their jersey's in. Sell bougherra now, phone bursaspor about whittaker!

Couldn't believe it when we turned down a good fee from Busaspor for this idiot, and then gave him a long term contract at 20k+ per week!!!

What on earth does Ally et al see in this guy....he an imposter, not a footballer at all! LET'S PUNT HIM NOW BEFORE IT'S TO LATE.

Whittaker you are a disgrace to the jersey, you have never fitted it and you never will. His action were terrible, he and Bougherra have lost us around about £10m due to their stupidity.

Bougherra is gone - great, Whittaker, please follow.

Stated in the matchday thread the other day that I would prefer Kirk at right back because this lad is a liability and consistently costing us goals. Went one further this week. :rolleyes:

Can't defend, can't cross and apart from the odd wee cameo skillful moment, he is still simply not good enough. Albeit Kirk is gash at CB I still think he would be better at RB.

Never rated the boy and can't believe he got such a long contract on a good wage. :anguish:

I'd have Broaders AND Foster at RB before Whittaker.

i feel for him tbf :disappointment:

under massive pressure to perform well,wanting to do well for the fans to make it up, he shows a wee bit of fight

but right enough he defo shouldnt of launched the ball of the lads dish

never the less he should defo come out and say sorry and im sure hell get a wee fine too

Ma Mither could dae that for £20k a week over the next 5 years.

And she's 70 fuckin 3!

No one will know better than Whittaker himself what the consequences are when the red mist descends.

He's been a solid enough performer for us (and clearly one Ally rates) so I hope he get's over this event sharpish and is back to his best asap. I also hope he doesn't become the poster boy for the boo-brigade. That will help absolutely fuck all.