Thank You Whittaker

Revolt

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At fault against Hearts for the Obua goal, gifted Malmo FF a goal and sent off tonight... 3 games, 3 piss poor performances!

3 good games - 3 bad games do not a player make - overall he is consistent, plays well and is a real asset to our squad and based on what he has contributed well worth his deal (IMHO)

3 good games - 3 bad games do not a player make - overall he is consistent, plays well and is a real asset to our squad and based on what he has contributed well worth his deal (IMHO)

He is consistent alright, consistently pish!

£20k a week - well worth it you say :lol:

Yep well worth it and time will show that!

Time HAS shown how bad he actually is.

He's a fucking liability and always has been. His huge contract is the biggest mistake av seen being made by the club regarding a player for years.

This cash would have been better spent on a decent RB. Look what we got in Wallace for £1.5million. A defender who can actually defend.

Idiot. I would drop him no doubt.

Hearts performance - cost a goal

Malmo First Leg - cost a goal

St J performance - ok, but again had slack moments

Malmo Second Leg - sent off

Enough said, I'm fecking raging at him.

Rush of blood to the head, stupid mistake etc. I couldn't care less, he's paid more than enough not to do that.

Drop him.

Rush of blood to the head, stupid mistake etc. I couldn't care less, he's paid more than enough not to do that.

I'm sure he and Ally will make that excuse but it's no excuse at all. It's not like headbutting someone in a flash or pushing them over. He actually had to scrabble on the ground to pick the ball up before he threw it at him. He made a decision. Alleviating his frustration was more important to him than our club and its supporters. Fuck him.

the fact that so many people on here were so against Wallace coming here is now seeming embarrassing. Wallace looks like Ashley Cole compared to Whittaker, never rated him highly at all but patience with him is now seeming to run out with others.