John Fleck

Jelavic9

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POOL are being linked with a Rangers wonderkid labelled one of the game’s rising stars.

The Seasiders are understood to have made an enquiry about attacking midfielder John Fleck, who made his first-team debut for the Glasgow giants at the age of 15, four years ago.

Fleck has made 37 appearances since. He is a big part of Rangers’ long-term plans and signed a new three-year contract last year.

But Pool are hoping to land the teenager on a loan deal and have made contact with Ibrox.

Ian Holloway wants to add players with an eye for goal before the transfer window closes at the end of the month, especially with DJ Campbell on the verge of finally leaving.

The striker is close to completing a move to QPR, though there has been a hold-up as he waits to see if Aston Villa come in with a late bid. Campbell has not been training with Pool.

:D

I was actually thinking about this yesterday, in ideal circumstances both Ness and Fleck should be loaned out to an english championship team for the whole year, just to give them the games, toughen them up and so on.

With our squad so thin not likely to happen, but best thing for them IMO.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday, in ideal circumstances both Ness and Fleck should be loaned out to an english championship team for the whole year, just to give them the games, toughen them up and so on.

With our squad so thin not likely to happen, but best thing for them IMO.

Would never loan out Ness, as it stands he is in my starting XI every week, can't wait till he's fit again.

Fleck would be fantastic in a central midfield role for us.

Unfortunately he doesn't fit the mould of being big, physical and technically useless that is required of a Rangers midfield.

I hate to say it but if Fleck was playing for Celtic then he'd already be a first team player and playing really well.

We just do know how to handle youth players at all. Too much emphasis put on "experience" even though that "experienced" players are fucking god awful i.e Edu, McCulloch and Whittaker.

I'd rather the likes of Darren Cole and John Fleck gt a chance instead of those imposters.

Absolutely wasted at Rangers, the management wont play him, as is the case for the majority of our youngsters, why have MP when the players who are coming through hardly get a look in or if they do will play well for a couple of games then get replaced by the likes of legend Lee or Big Bad Ass Mo? No wonder Gregg Wyldes not signing a new deal.

maybe iv our manager would give the boy a run in the team in his proper position wed c just wat we have got in flecky but hel be standing wae clipboard mcdowell arms folded watchin the seagulls cheer up durranty its nearly pastry friday