Phailthesocialworker Bringing Up Bocanegra 'rushed Medical'

Btw, im still waitin on some sort of proof that the whole social workin murderer story isnt just a complete fabrication

Well you'll be waiting a long time then. Or how about you do some investigative work and see what you can dig up.

I can't say a lot on an open forum but there is more to this than meets the eye.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% with that my man :clap:

You wonder if we should just have "ignored" Herr Hitler in 1938 and accepted he was a nice guy.

Appeasement is a policy for cowards who are unwilling or unable to confront the very enemies who seek to damage you and destroy you.

David Murray's entire policy when dealing with the media was one of appeasement or dignified silence.

I would like someone to build a case for the defence and tell me in no uncertain terms that it was an unqualified success.

Accordin to a artical in daily express the reason that maribor are claiming that carlos bocanegra is ineligible to play against them is because evidence has been proven that a celtic supporter issued a letter to the uefa headquarters in switzerland makin them aware of it. If thats true just shows how low septic fans will stoop to deflect critisism fae there own club to someone elses. Disgracefull!!! Does anyone agree

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Irony is lost on you.

Don't like it don't comment...not too difficult to work out is it?

You would think the shite with FARE etc would have shown people the guy may be a looney but he has some contacts in places that can damage Rangers as has been shown!

Ignoring him and others has got us where exactly?

Irony is lost on you.

Don't like it don't comment...not too difficult to work out is it?

What i don't like is coming on here and so called Rangers fans are on his site again reporting his every word .

The guys a wander and should be ignored .........

wanker .....

You wonder if we should just have "ignored" Herr Hitler in 1938 and accepted he was a nice guy.

Appeasement is a policy for cowards who are unwilling or unable to confront the very enemies who seek to damage you and destroy you.

David Murray's entire policy when dealing with the media was one of appeasement or dignified silence.

I would like someone to build a case for the defence and tell me in no uncertain terms that it was an unqualified success.

David Murray failed our club, yeah liked the big named players, but asked the question when they signed, how are we going to pay for all this! and not a hindsight reaction.

If this sewer rhat is challenged at every turn, we know that he will implode as being the loweset of the low regards lying that THE TRUTH WILL OUT.

You ain't no fellow Rangers fan in my eyes.

And the minute you stop your snidey little digs i'll go back to ignoring you.

I am a fellow Rangers fan. Accept it and live with it, you might come across as a little less raging.

So ignoring me would be the best way to destroy me........where have I heard that before? And who have I heard saying that it's exactly the wrong way to go about things?

I loved the fact that you stated that 'irony is lost on you' to a poster above. You can't write comdedy like that.

Keep making a cunt of yourself, it's highly amusing (tu)

I am a fellow Rangers fan. Accept it and live with it, you might come across as a little less raging.

So ignoring me would be the best way to destroy me........where have I heard that before? And who have I heard saying that it's exactly the wrong way to go about things?

I loved the fact that you stated that 'irony is lost on you' to a poster above. You can't write comdedy like that.

Keep making a cunt of yourself, it's highly amusing (tu)

Like i said snivelling cunt you aint no fellow Rangers fan.

Oh and i think irony is lost on you...i have ignored you and guess what...you're still a snidey little prick who is making plenty of enemies among your fellow fans just like Philth is.

And as for tradition defenders...this clown did damage to our club with his collusion with FARE and the stitch up job they did on our support in Eindhoven. Not to mention the leaks he is getting from HMRC but hey you just go back to 1938 and do a Chamberlain and ignore scum like him because that's the best policy to use with deranged lunatics.

Like i said snivelling cunt you aint no fellow Rangers fan.

Oh and i think irony is lost on you...i have ignored you and guess what...you're still a snidey little prick who is making plenty of enemies among your fellow fans just like Philth is.

And as for tradition defenders...this clown did damage to our club with his collusion with FARE and the stitch up job they did on our support in Eindhoven. Not to mention the leaks he is getting from HMRC but hey you just go back to 1938 and do a Chamberlain and ignore scum like him because that's the best policy to use with deranged lunatics.

Aye, you just introduce him to a wider audience of Internet loonies - Wow, that'll be sure to hurt him.....because, you know, journo's hate attention and the oxygen of publicity. I bet he'll be fuckin reeling at that.

Comparing him to Hitler is just beyond stupidity (I would say it trivialises things like millions who died in battle, the millions of civilians who died and the Holocaust...but I won't)

So much of a nobody that it was he who got his friends from FARE to attened our game in Eindhoven? So much of a nobody that by the looks of it had Maribor believing we fielded an ineligable player? So much of a nobody that he is recieving tax case info from another taig within HMRC? He needs dealt with and fast

What do you suggest..chip in for a UDA hitman to wipe him out.

Let the club legally fight him and shut him up..the man is a nothing..Yes he deserves a smack for all his lies and obsession with Rangers but at the end of the day he is a crackpot bigot who in time will be laughed at by the intelligent people.

Aye, you just introduce him to a wider audience of Internet loonies - Wow, that'll be sure to hurt him.....because, you know, journo's hate attention and the oxygen of publicity. I bet he'll be fuckin reeling at that.

Comparing him to Hitler is just beyond stupidity (I would say it trivialises things like millions who died in battle, the millions of civilians who died and the Holocaust...but I won't)

So we just ignore him and others and they will stop ..is that really the sum total of your Baldrickesque plans to stop these people.

Can you give me one example where this policy has appeased an aggressor or bigot or indeed anyone throughout history who was intent on causing trouble to another person or regime.

Or give me examples during David Murray's reign...i am sure there are plenty to choose from that i have obviously missed.

The floor is yours.

So we just ignore him and others and they will stop ..is that really the sum total of your Baldrickesque plans to stop these people.

Can you give me one example where this policy has appeased an aggressor or bigot or indeed anyone throughout history who was intent on causing trouble to another person or regime.

Or give me examples during David Murray's reign...i am sure there are plenty to choose from that i have obviously missed.

The floor is yours.

Your problem is you see the World in black and white, good and evil, right and wrong with absolutely no middle ground. Tactics used against one person may not necessarily work on another - the World is far too complex to veiw in such a dichotomous, simplistic way.

Phil is a journo - journo's rely on publicity, exposure and an audience for their work. if they don't have these things then they become useless. It's been a succesful tactic used against journalists for decades by different regimes all around the World, deny them the oxygen of publicity and any threat disappears.

I think you give him far too much credit. A lot more credit that the average tim gives him which speaks volumes.

Your problem is you see the World in black and white, good and evil, right and wrong with absolutely no middle ground. Tactics used against one person may not necessarily work on another - the World is far too complex to veiw in such a dichotomous, simplistic way.

Phil is a journo - journo's rely on publicity, exposure and an audience for their work. if they don't have these things then they become useless. It's been a succesful tactic used against journalists for decades by different regimes all around the World, deny them the oxygen of publicity and any threat disappears.

I think you give him far too much credit. A lot more credit that the average tim gives him which speaks volumes.

I asked for examples please not personal opinions.

Has this policy of ignoring journalists or appeasing them worked for Rangers and can you give me specific examples where it has.

Not a difficult request is it?

I asked for examples please not personal opinions.

Has this policy of ignoring journalists or appeasing them worked for Rangers and can you give me specific examples where it has.

Not a difficult request is it?

Appeasing them? Where did I mention that.

I don't think Rangers or Rangers fans have ever had a policy of ignoring journo's - so how can I give examples? We should have one for Phil though even though you seem Hell bent on giving him credit he doesn't deserve. There are countless thousands of examples of journalists having their work ignored though which killed off their career.