Do you like the transfer talk separate from the Bears Den?

Canadaready

Please vote  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring the transfer discussion into the Bears Den?

• Yes - combine the transfer talk in here
    • No - keep the transfer talk separate

Keep them seperate. The transfer talk section is nothing more than a 'Name a footballer' thread with no substance IMO.

There has been some with substance and we all know there will be named players of real substance in the coming weeks and months... :Animation44:

keep it the way it is. Much better having them seperate that way you can look at all the transfer talk quickly rather than having one transfer rumour in the middle of 20 other topics

keep it the way it is. Much better having them seperate that way you can look at all the transfer talk quickly rather than having one transfer rumour in the middle of 20 other topics

I'm not sure that's how it would work. I think it would float above the bears den the way it used to do. Maybe CR can confirm?

I would like to propose that if ra shellik, scum smeltic or whatever ye want to call them are ever mentioned on the bears den board disciplinary action is taken against that member ......their post count is deducted or something like that

Keep the transfer thing where it is :pipeguy:

My concern is that in the summer when there is nothing to talk about other than tranfers the bears den here would get quieter.

The same thing happens when the transfer window shuts though.

Due to us approaching a time where we can buy players the transfer section is fairly busy, but when the transfer windows closes, the transfer section will become quite.

My concern is that in the summer when there is nothing to talk about other than tranfers the bears den here would get quieter.

I agree thats why i think we should keep some in here like realistic ones and Ricksen Da Best's story's about the likes of Alan Smith go in there :pipeguy: