John Fleck

Jaapham

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was never going to impose himself playing one match then being exiled for a few weeks before his next appearance,needs a run or sell him.

(tu) spot on mate. No youngster can possibly make the grade 1 game then out for weeks or months. If the management feel they are good to play give them up to 6 games and let thm get the pace of 1st team football. I f they look like struggling sub them.

Too busy in Possil to worry about Football.

He had his chance 3 years ago and blew it.

He may only be 20 but he's had 4 years in the 1st team squad and done nothing.

Anonymity beckons

So you are saying the boy should of came in at 16/17 and became a first team regular that was never going to happen. Give the boy a chance he does have ability and I think it will shine through.

If he came into the Rangers team without any reputation like ness,wylde and hutton and played the way he has people would be raving about him. The problem is people expect him to do amazing things every game he plays

So you are saying the boy should of came in at 16/17 and became a first team regular that was never going to happen. Give the boy a chance he does have ability and I think it will shine through.

If he came into the Rangers team without any reputation like ness,wylde and hutton and played the way he has people would be raving about him. The problem is people expect him to do amazing things every game he plays

(tu)

People have been creaming themselves over the prospects of a 24 year old American and a 28 year old American who at those ages have done nothing in foootball really and will be willing to give them many matches to prove themselves but have already written of a 20 year old homegrown youth prospect with plenty of talent. This is also when other youth player who are old than him are only just getting a chance in the team.

Typical Rangers support.

If only Fleck came here as a 16-17 year old foreigner he may have got time from our support. Jonas Fleckardo.

As a note though I am also looking forward and I'm excited to see Mckay and Bedoya but the attitude towards Fleck is shocking.

(tu) spot on mate. No youngster can possibly make the grade 1 game then out for weeks or months. If the management feel they are good to play give them up to 6 games and let thm get the pace of 1st team football. I f they look like struggling sub them.

I honestly feel like we haven't seen what he can do,if we do sell him we better make sure we get a bumper sell on clause incase he ends up like Adam .

I honestly feel like we haven't seen what he can do,if we do sell him we better make sure we get a bumper sell on clause incase he ends up like Adam .

Charlie just had a real hard time at Rangers. Remember against Munchengladbach in a friendly at Ibrox he was just inside our half on the touchline in front of the Govan, when he looked up and just missed chipping the keeper. That vision can not be taught.

Strange thing re Charlie only manager that got his weight down and played him central midfield. And he scored a few for us in Europe that season.

Fleck i feel has that in his locker as well, natural ability, question is have we tried to work that out of him i so much as getting him to things that are alien to him, instead of letting his skills flourish?

People have been creaming themselves over the prospects of a 24 year old American and a 28 year old American who at those ages have done nothing in foootball really and will be willing to give them many matches to prove themselves but have already written of a 20 year old homegrown youth prospect with plenty of talent. This is also when other youth player who are old than him are only just getting a chance in the team.

Typical Rangers support.

If only Fleck came here as a 16-17 year old foreigner he may have got time from our support. Jonas Fleckardo.

As a note though I am also looking forward and I'm excited to see Mckay and Bedoya but the attitude towards Fleck is shocking.

:clap::praise:

Spot on! Our support is a disgrace at times. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

(tu)

:clap::praise:

Spot on! Our support is a disgrace at times. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

(tu)

And if Jonas Fleckardo offered what John Fleck has to the first-team, he'd be shipped-off back home.

This 'foreigner gets the rub' cliche is a lot of shite.

John Fleck isn't good enough. Anyone who says he IS is looking at the situation through rose-tinted glasses. The fact is he isn't pregressing the way he should, at 20 he is still NOWHERE near the level needed.

Charlie just had a real hard time at Rangers. Remember against Munchengladbach in a friendly at Ibrox he was just inside our half on the touchline in front of the Govan, when he looked up and just mossed chipping the keeper. That vision can not be taught.

Strange thing re Charlie only manager that got his weight down and played him central midfield. And he scored a few for us in Europe that season.

Fleck i feel has that in his locker as well, natural ability, question is have we tried to work that out of him i so much as getting him to things that are alien to him, instead of letting his skills flourish?

:lol: I was actually going to write that in my last post that we should 'take the shackles off'.'

I think it was two weeks ago Adam tried that again from his own half for Liverpool,he was miles off target but he does get very close,I can imagine the abuse he would get here for trying that every so often even though most of our passes need a passport.

You can tell there's talent there(Fleck),start him off in a game with less pressure like Falkirk(cup) then we have Dunfermline,Kilmarnock,Hibs and St Mirren after that so if he performs well we don't have to worry about ditching him for the yahoos game,

That's what I'd do anyway :D

And if Jonas Fleckardo offered what John Fleck has to the first-team, he'd be shipped-off back home.

This 'foreigner gets the rub' cliche is a lot of shite.

John Fleck isn't good enough. Anyone who says he IS is looking at the situation through rose-tinted glasses. The fact is he isn't pregressing the way he should, at 20 he is still NOWHERE near the level needed.

What alot of shite. It is obvious has has talent, you just need to see him with a ball at his feet. Its embarrassing that our fans refuse to get behind such a talented kid who needs our support. Absolutely sickening in fact.

:lol: I was actually going to write that in my last post that we should 'take the shackles off'.'

I think it was two weeks ago Adam tried that again from his own half for Liverpool,he was miles off target but he does get very close,I can imagine the abuse he would get here for trying that every so often even though most of our passes need a passport.

You can tell there's talent there(Fleck),start him off in a game with less pressure like Falkirk(cup) then we have Dunfermline,Kilmarnock,Hibs and St Mirren after that so if he performs well we don't have to worry about ditching him for the yahoos game,

That's what I'd do anyway :D

(tu)

What alot of shite. It is obvious has has talent, you just need to see him with a ball at his feet. Its embarrassing that our fans refuse to get behind such a talented kid who needs our support. Absolutely sickening in fact.

He can't run the length of himself, he's a waste of a shirt.