John Fleck

Jaapham

Think his loan move to Sheffield utd falling through will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. I reckon he'll be given a chance to play just off the striker due to the lack of options we have up front and injuries, and I'm really hoping that nearly being shipped out on loan will give him a kick up the arse that he seems to need and take his chance when he gets it to show the talent he obviously has!

Anyone else still hopeful that fleck will turn out to be a big rangers player for years to come or has he been written off like so many others in the past?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think he'll get a chance at Rangers. His spat with Ally a couple of years ago probably put paid to any chance he might have had. Its a real shame cos when he and the other youngsters came on against Chelsea in the friendly, I thought they did really well, and under the right coaching I reckon he'd turn out to be a very decent player, he has bags of potential and we sometimes tend to forget he's only turned 20.

Honestly think he needs to go on loan.

Regular first team football, and a taste of real life away from being pampered at Murray Park.

All the hype has went to his head IMO.

A season in the First Division could be the making of him.

Cannot disagree with this best thing for Fleck at this moment in time.

Cannot disagree with this best thing for Fleck at this moment in time.

I think all the Rangers youths should do at least a season at a lower level.

If they are at Murray Park from a young age they are sure to lose all sense of reality.

A year at Dundee or somewhere like that will knock any superiority out of them, and give them the incentive to work as hard as they can to make the most of the potential they have.

And realise how lucky they are to be at The Rangers. :sherlock:

I think all the Rangers youths should do at least a season at a lower level.

If they are at Murray Park from a young age they are sure to lose all sense of reality.

A year at Dundee or somewhere like that will knock any superiority out of them, and give them the incentive to work as hard as they can to make the most of the potential they have.

And realise how lucky they are to be at The Rangers. :sherlock:

Should that apply to managers also?

Should that apply to managers also?

Not if they have experienced all of the above and became a Legend at the club.

I was talking about young players. If you grow up in an environment,you think it is normal. So they should see that it is not normal to grow up in a privileged place such as Ibrox/Murray Park.

So NO, not in the case of our current Manager.