Are We Title Material

dalton

I believe that ally may have a team to do it after all - today we were shite again still won.?

The romainan Goian for me he is a beast a winner compare him to celtic he is a clear winner

We have a better goalkeeper even if alexander had to come in.

We should be confident and arrogant next week that we are the champions and boss them at home

celtic have samaras and to me its just the same as james beattie toothless

Next weekend hoping we put down the mark - the spl is staying at ibrox. and by a win is the only option .

They are back in europe brilliant ! :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We wont get away with being shite and winning every week, it will eventually catch up with us.

We had the better keeper last year yet Forster broke the records.

We should be but we wont be.

Samaras lives for Rangers games, he is a threat, shite or not!

Correct.

Disagree, dont want them in Europe.

(tu)

I think that next week will tell us a lot about where we are as a team. We are playing against a side that is relatively settled from last year and has already scored a lot of goals. We have been poor in Europe, but are we good enough to win the SPL. I personally feel that we may fall just a little short

What i like about our club we have players at ibrox that have a passion for the club

Celtic on the other hand have a manager not its players

We now have davies rangers captain and lafferty and healy from a different country

home men like - mc gregor -wylde -naismith - ness - perry.

Celtic teamsheet ----------------

For me we easily have the better squad. Whether we make the right team selections and/or tactics is another question. Irritatingly our biggest title threat is not the opposition but our insistence on making things hard for ourselves. Watch next week as we prioritise stopping Celtic rather than beating them.

Title material? Despite my comments most certainly. Title favourites IMO

Are we title material? You having a giraffe? :rolleyes:

Champions 3 years in a row and unbeaten in the league so far :21:

Totally agree with you about Goian, can't wait to see him bulldoze one of them next Sunday!

IMO the squad is in a better place than it has been for a good while and its only going to be better once the new signings totally settle in...4 in a row here we come :clap:

We wont get away with being shite and winning every week, it will eventually catch up with us.

We had the better keeper last year yet Forster broke the records.

We should be but we wont be.

Samaras lives for Rangers games, he is a threat, shite or not!

Correct.

Disagree, dont want them in Europe.

(tu)

Because our keeper was tested more often whilst they controlled the midfield more and didn't let the other team have chances.

Samaras is baws. Not even an issue worth debating.

We don't want them to play extra games so we are the fresher team?

I think that it will be very close vs THEM, but hopefully we play McKay in the midfield. He looked sharp for the short time he was on. Would not play McCulloch.

Definitely hope Jelavic is fit and that he and Lafferty can score a bundle.

Should be an interesting game as always.

I think that it will be very close vs THEM, but hopefully we play McKay in the midfield. He looked sharp for the short time he was on. Would not play McCulloch.

Definitely hope Jelavic is fit and that he and Lafferty can score a bundle.

Should be an interesting game as always.

McKay looked to pass the ball then immediately move forward which puts him ahead of most of the rest

We struggled to beat 10 men yesterday, we were also poor up front and in defence at times, the number of goal chances we missed was alarming, as were some of the headers given away in our own box.

A great deal of improvement required, even though we are sitting top, in truth the others, celtic apart, are very poor.

Because our keeper was tested more often whilst they controlled the midfield more and didn't let the other team have chances.

Samaras is baws. Not even an issue worth debating.

We don't want them to play extra games so we are the fresher team?

I have said that before, that is exactly the reason! (tu)

Samaras maybe baws, but he causes us problems, every possible danger from their team deserves debating, obviously. Do you think Ally does his team talks and tactics boards and only has Seltic with 10 men because he thinks a certain player is so poor he is not worth mentioning? Really?

No, i dont want them in Europe, i dont want them earning millions, playing top European teams, the chance to qualify from a group and have Euroe football after Xmas, no i dont want them to have that chance. I am of the chain of though that playing in Europe actually helps said team as it keeps up that intensity and concentration through the week and provides top class oppoisition which when they come to play the best team in the league, Rangers, they are ready for it.

(tu)