It Was All Edu's Fault...

theweebluenose

What is all this "it must be Edu's fault" "get with the times it's whittakesr " pish?

If people are not allowed to say these players are shite it's time to close this forum down.

If anyone thinks these two are good players for us they need there bawz booted?

These players are not above criticism, but they bear the brunt and the blame for the whole team at times which is when it's over the top. The whole team can play shite but it's certain players who will get the brunt of the criticism for that game.

They do bring it on themselves by being consistently poor but other better players tend to get off lightly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think had edu been in the team last night we would have won, he chases every ball covers everyone who wants to go forward he's quick and often pops up with important goals, he brings the best out of our players and i am getting sick of people on here and anywhere else saying he's usless, steve davis plays 10 times better alongside edu than anyone else and that's says it all.

What is all this "it must be Edu's fault" "get with the times it's whittakesr " pish?

If people are not allowed to say these players are shite it's time to close this forum down.

If anyone thinks these two are good players for us they need there bawz booted?

We get it, You dont like him.

Still not sure if the guy's a natural defensive midfielder. He sometimes seems very reluctant to close people down which is annoying. He's playing well at the moment though.

On the contrary, I think he's very much a natural defensive midfielder, he just needs to show the attitude for it more often. His anticipation is occasionally amazing. He reads opponents' passes very well and when he's on form he breaks up play brilliantly.

On the contrary, I think he's very much a natural defensive midfielder, he just needs to show the attitude for it more often. His anticipation is occasionally amazing. He reads opponents' passes very well and when he's on form he breaks up play brilliantly.

So is it the Jig factor that dilutes his natural game ?

So is it the Jig factor that dilutes his natural game ?

I just think he lacks confidence. When he actually decides to get into a game and not basically ghost his way through it I think he does what he's supposed to do very well. His worst games for us seem to suggest he can't tackle, can't pass, can't stay on his feet and can't read the game very well, and he has certainly looked like that many times but when he does play well you can see he has an aptitude for all of those things, so it's not raw ability he's lacking, it's something else.

I suspect the boo boys don't help, although he's a grown man and needs to develop a thicker skin if he can't handle that.