*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

Fuck I should have bought them all when they were cheap and made some coins off them

Aye I never thought about doing it before but I had 6 in my club and sold them for about 5 times their value. I'll need to remember it for next year.

Saw Andy Mitchell and David Templeton talking about their Ultimate Teams on Twitter last night and they both uploaded pics of theirs.

They were messaging each other back and forth and at one point Templeton said "I got a black Hazard, what does that mean?" for Mitchell to explain it was worth several hundred thousand coins. Not sure if DT was joking or not..

Anyways, both their teams were pretty average teams with mainly Spanish players but it was still interesting to see them and to think that you could quite easily end up playing against one of them one day and not even realise. And to see that Templeton hadn't even built a wee silver team around his card! :(

Saw Andy Mitchell and David Templeton talking about their Ultimate Teams on Twitter last night and they both uploaded pics of theirs.

They were messaging each other back and forth and at one point Templeton said "I got a black Hazard, what does that mean?" for Mitchell to explain it was worth several hundred thousand coins. Not sure if DT was joking or not..

Anyways, both their teams were pretty average teams with mainly Spanish players but it was still interesting to see them and to think that you could quite easily end up playing against one of them one day and not even realise. And to see that Templeton hadn't even built a wee silver team around his card! :(

Must be weird playing as yourself in the game along with all your team mates. must be even weirder when half the team is shit :lol: Rangers down to one and a half star in the game now :anguish:

Saw Temps talking about COD, they all play it :lol:

Morning,

I'm customising Xbox 360 controllers and was just wondering if you would be interested in getting one.

You can get new shells, buttons bumpers and analogs.

All pads come with a used but perfect working order motherboard or you can provide your own for me to cutomise.

The pad itself is £15

Shells start at £ 9

Button kits at £5

Leaving the total price of most controllers at £29 + £3 for recorded delivery.

The process usually takes 5 days, allowing time for the supplier to deliver and for me to make the controller.

$T2eC16dHJGkE9no8iPUfBRTsTNKjjQ~~60_12.JPG

For example.

The orange/white controller above would be £29

The Zombie edition would be £35

Paypal is accepted or if local you can pick controller up and pay with cash ( minus the postage fee)

Special Deals

Two basic controllers would be £55 ( Normal price would be £58 )

Zombie edition and a basic controller would be £60 ( Normal price £64 )

Thanks

Must be weird playing as yourself in the game along with all your team mates. must be even weirder when half the team is shit :lol: Rangers down to one and a half star in the game now :anguish:

Saw Temps talking about COD, they all play it :lol:

Yeah, the only decent players are Templeton and Wallace in the game. I review stats for EA and i'm constantly trying to get them upgraded as much as possible but for now we just have to bide our time. We'll be back to 3-4 stars one day. And yeah, they all seem to love COD too, seen them posting their scores up a few times. They all go in a team together sometimes, which would be pretty surreal to come up against.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Brazil team all fast players, my cdm's are 80+ pace folk hate playing me. 5 of the players are silver, played it for the first time in a while tonight and beat someone with all the top players 4-0. Then he sent me a message asking how much my team cost :lol:

I have a Brazil team all fast players, my cdm's are 80+ pace folk hate playing me. 5 of the players are silver, played it for the first time in a while tonight and beat someone with all the top players 4-0. Then he sent me a message asking how much my team cost :lol:

I built a similar squad and just couldn't use it, they were all fast but their shots are so crappy, Neymar was awful at LW for me.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/9507094/#squad-player Had that squad(IF gundogan aswell) up until a couple of days ago but getting pumped 4-0 5-0 and 5-1, 3 games in a row made me realise UT is alot of shite. So back to just a normal german team 4-3-1-2 with Muller cf, Reus and Podolski up front and it rapes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...