Hearts 2 - 0 Scum

BEE

Comedy gold on kerryfail street.

"Is it normal to play Hearts and Hibs away during the first 9 games of a season?"

:crabflute:

Haha :lol: brilliant. Saying as there are another 11 teams I would ask is it normal for a team to play hearts and hubs so far apart :P?

a draw against the udinese youth team.

a 4-2 wallopin.

they've been slaggin the lurch, samaras, majstorovic and commons. they are ten points behind.

a team lacking confidence in themselves.

they are there for the taking hearts.

...prophecy

What a dreadfully weak midfield. Hearts have every chance of dominating in the middle. And with El Kaddouri at left back and Templeton terrorising Matthews at right back, this is a great chance for Hearts to take 3 points.

:sherlock:

You cannae beat a visit to KDS on a day like this. It should be compulsory viewing for all Bears. The "We are all Neil Lennon" thread seems to be wavering. :crabflute

Still wouldn't go on to there site. i would rather just copy and paste what they say from either here or, followfollow.

You cannae beat a visit to KDS on a day like this. It should be compulsory viewing for all Bears. The "We are all Neil Lennon" thread seems to be wavering. :crabflute

you need to give youself a good wash after it but it is pretty funny reading some of their posts and knowing how much they hurt. Especially funny today when you see the " i was so confident about this season as well" posts. They were so arrogant after winning a couple of old firm games last year they were all convinced ally would be out of a job by christmas when they were 15points clear. Seems like its going to be the other way round :lol:

Still on a high from this result :D I just hope we dont become a bit complaicent now. Hearts on their day (which has been rare this season) are a good team, they were superb against us on the opening day, so Im a bit worried about our trip to Tynecastle, but a superb weekend, made up for Ally and the boys after all the shit that has been said/written about. Here's to 4IAR :uk:

you need to give youself a good wash after it but it is pretty funny reading some of their posts and knowing how much they hurt. Especially funny today when you see the " i was so confident about this season as well" posts. They were so arrogant after winning a couple of old firm games last year they were all convinced ally would be out of a job by christmas when they were 15points clear. Seems like its going to be the other way round :lol:

Reading it on the build up to this season was absolutely incredible. You used the word arrogance, and the level of it on there was absolutely astonishing. Just makes their current situation even more enjoyable.