Jelavic

Al Jolson

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Lafferty has been doing too well either to be honest. Lafferty has at least been scoring though.

Jelavic has not been his best but he has made vital contributions in most of the matches he's played, as has Lafferty.

Both need to up their games.

I don't think Lafferty has been doing too well either to be honest. Lafferty has at least been scoring though.

Jelavic has not been his best but he has made vital contributions in most of the matches he's played, as has Lafferty.

Both need to up their games.

This is true as well. I think the big mans goals return has got him a bit of slack.

Even an off the boil Jela offers so much more than every other striker we have. He holds up well, earns free-kicks and brings others into play.

But he isn't doing that at the moment. Today he was second to almost everything and, for a big laddie, got thrown about too easy.

wonder if he really wants to be here :(

Knows there's tons of clubs after him, Liverpool for one. Although if he did want to go maybe he would have.

Hope he picks his form up then we'd be unstoppable! Still need another striker though cause I still don't laff is just good enough. Certainly won't hurt to actually get some competition anyway.

I tend to agree with the OP. I wasnt impressed with Jelavic today and overall this season so far he has been poor.At least with Lafferty he finds the goal scoring positions and despite some poor finishing he never gives up.No doubt Jelavic has the talent but he seems to spend a lot of time falling down and complaining to Referees at the moment.

wonder if he really wants to be here :(

Knows there's tons of clubs after him, Liverpool for one. Although if he did want to go maybe he would have.

Hope he picks his form up then we'd be unstoppable! Still need another striker though cause I still don't laff is just good enough. Certainly won't hurt to actually get some competition anyway.

Nail on the head about whether he wants to be here. It's clear he doesn't.

Would've thought his best chance of a move would've been to bust a gut whilst playing for us.