*** The Official Champions V St Mirren Thread ***

Broxi

I think we'll comfortably win 3-0.

St Mirren are better from last year and do enjoy knocking the ball around, but we'll be too strong for them.

Well it's been umpteen years since St Mirren even took a point off Rangers (ok, so they beat us in 2009) so it'd be shocking if they did something tomorrow. Every game we play improves the understanding between the new players and the old so it's hopefully just another game in a run that lasts to Christmas and beyond. You don't win leagues by dropping too many points in these games. Hearts had to be excellent to get a point on the opening day. St Mirren will have to be lucky as fuck.

I'm very pissed... I just found out that Sport1 tv from Romania who is airing SPL it's skipping the Rangers match again for the Celtic one... And on sunday the same game on rerun... It's the 3'rd consecutive game that they skip... And with my shitty mobile modem i can't watch it on the internet... :((

I'm very pissed... I just found out that Sport1 tv from Romania who is airing SPL it's skipping the Rangers match again for the Celtic one... And on sunday the same game on rerun... It's the 3'rd consecutive game that they skip... And with my shitty mobile modem i can't watch it on the internet... :((

Don't stand for that shit man. Get them telt!

Don't stand for that shit man. Get them telt!

Yeah, I'll sue them... I don't understand why they bought the airing rights if they only air one or maximum two matches per week... what a waste... I'll send them a "nice" e-mail. Hope they'll read it. :))

McGregor, Whittaker, Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace: Naismith, Edu, Davis, Wylde: Lafferty, Jelavic... 4:0 Rangers: Jelavic (2) Naismith & Wylde.

Not sure about the US lads given they have just done the transatlantic travel crap after getting humped by Ecuador... takes time to get the jet lag out the legs

(says he who'd just done the same route... knackered but can't sleep!..)

wacko.gif

McGregor, Whittaker, Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace: Naismith, Edu, Davis, Wylde: Lafferty, Jelavic

Happy with this team, working all day tomorrow will have no way to be kept up to date with the score :(

Come on Rangers, another 3 points in the bag hopefully!

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Naismith: :davis: :3070edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :lafferty:

Subs: Alexander, Weir, Perry, McCabe, McKay, Bedoya and Healy.

Papac is out, Ness rested and Bartley still long term. Weir and Jig are back but only one of them deserve a place imo and that's big Davie. Ortiz isn't in my team, he hasn't impressed lately, I feel for him. It's hard to adapt to a different style of play and the language barrier is another problem but I feel we've got better back-up in Bedoya and McKay (even though we've not seen much of the latter yet).

Another victory please Ally, depends on the outcome of their match but we could go 13 points clear tomorrow! :21:

Gers 3-0 Buddies (Jelavic (3))

Don't change a winning team, unless injury or suspension dictates, ESPECIALLY after a league break like we just had.

Also, where did the Aussies play, did McKay have a long trip?

We played in Oz so yes Matty has had a long trip back.

If Rangers are leading 2 or 3 nil at 60 or 70 minutes I think Matty should get a run.

We played in Oz so yes Matty has had a long trip back.

If Rangers are leading 2 or 3 nil at 60 or 70 minutes I think Matty should get a run.

the trip would have been long but he was travelling from East to West which creates less jet lag than the other way round