So Someone Just Asked Me...

...if I could take one person from the team I hated the most, to play for the team I supported, who would I pick?

I pondered it a little bit and was pretty astonished to conclude I would not take a single Celtic player to improve our current squad.

Then I laughed and posted this here.

If he hadn't been tainted by them, Izaguirre would possibly improve the team. No other player would comne close to our starting XI.

I reckon Papac and Wallace will offer more in a defensive capacity than Izaguirre does/would. Izaguirre's biggest asset is going forward and I'd hate Iza/Wylde on the left hand side due to the fact I reckon we'd be caught defensively with both of them continually bombing forward.

Hooper as an extra striking option is the only one I'd have considered but his part in the celebration around Diouf, when lego eater scored in the cup against us, means he can also go to fuck.

I genuinely think we are stronger in most, if not all, positions. At a push, maybe

Mark Wilson.

Goalkeepers- no contest

Centre backs- no contest

left back- Izaguirre is shite defensively. Would rather Wallace.

Midfield- Kayal & Ki, destined for the Premiership, are over rated.

Up front- Hooper's just a glorified poacher.