Draw For 2012 Play Off

No way will Montenegro get beat!

People seem to think they are a pish team, but they have been good even since they started.

Oh I don't think they're bad at all. Jovetic is the most exciting player on either team and can win games by himself

Think the Czechs are too battle tested though

Great draw for the Republic, nice to see the powers that be making up for the Henry hand ball incident.

Agree with radlord, easy draw for the Republic and them being there will lift most of this country. Best of luck to them.

Gutted for Sasa getting the hardest draw. best of luck to him and Jela too in his tie.

Ireland aren't the taigs at all, plenty of them hate the fact Celtic fans with no connection at all try and portray themselves as Irish. I really don't have any problems if they get through.

For the play-offs, it'll be Ireland, Portugal, Croatia and Montenegro. Croatia and Turkey is a close call, Montenegro were the unseeded team but we saw with Scotland this Czech side are not too good anymore. Bosnia seem to be highly rated by a lot on here, but can't see them beating Portugal over two legs. If Ireland don't win it's a great chance thrown away.

Cheering them on is a bit far perhaps, but I really don't have any problems with Ireland myself, like I said the idea they're all rabid Celtic fans is a myth the Celtic fans spout.

We know what he was aiming for. Tbh like any other national side they do fuck all for me lol.

Will be a close tie just like it was with the WC play-off.

Portugal are on the decline and struggling for form. Only made the play-off's over Norway based on better goal difference. Conceded 7 goals in two games at home to Cyprus and Iceland. Goals are there for Bosnia and Dzeko.

Many will want to see one of the biggest nations and one of the best players in the world at Euro 2012 but would be nice to see Sasa at Euro 2012.

Portugal will narrowly qualify.

Agree and mentioned this many times. Posted an article on here showing the dump was not in the top 10 for visited grounds from Irish supporters.

I'm all for new nations getting in, but it would be also be a shame to not have Ronaldo at the tournement, the comparisons with Messi cause him to be underrated by a lot of people but his form with Real Madrid really can't be argued with.

Although if Portugal are so poor these days perhaps there isn't much impact for him to have anyway, no one player can do it all himself.

Hope montenegro fuck the czechs out!!

Also i dont like the hatred towards ireland, guys in scotland (or further afiield) claiming to be irish is a joke and pisses me off but most of the true irish supporters despise guys wearing celtic tops to grounds. I dont support them mind you but would rather them being there above estonia