Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

One used to get into trouble from ones mater, not to do that.And yes one is a garden pea enthusiast with once tatties and mince (such a quaint expression what!!) I do believe certain types prefer a thing known as processed peas.happy.gif

One's Mater didn't concern herself with such trivialities (servants to deal with....ashes to be taken down to the midden, sorry, 'midding'.....etc) but Pater was fairly strict in these matters.

I recall one time when he was chastising us little ones for such culinary tomfoolery and Jeeves (the butler) interjected with the line, "But Master....they're only children". Poor Jeeves was never seen again.

Last we heard he moved back to Kensington.

Some years later we saw him of the telly in one of those period dramas playing the part of 'Hudson'.

"Down-the-stairs & Up-the-stairs" I think it was called. :sherlock:

Frightful stuff.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One's Mater didn't concern herself with such trivialities (servants to deal with....ashes to be taken down to the midden, sorry, 'midding'.....etc) but Pater was fairly strict in these matters.

I recall one time when he was chastising us little ones for such culinary tomfoolery and Jeeves (the butler) interjected with the line, "But Master....they're only children". Poor Jeeves was never seen again.

Last we heard he moved back to Kensington.

Some years later we saw him of the telly in one of those period dramas playing the part of 'Hudson'.

"Down-the-stairs & Up-the-stairs" I think it was called. :sherlock:

Frightful stuff.

There is a Jeeves I recall, down on his luck chap. I believe you are correct in that he is oft seen in Kensington Bar alehouse on the Paisley Road West. The man is heartbroken.

There is a Jeeves I recall, down on his luck chap. I believe you are correct in that he is oft seen in Kensington Bar alehouse on the Paisley Road West. The man is heartbroken.

As Pater said that day (funny how these little things stay with you for ever), "Fuck him!" :D

Yes - he did say he'd be supping pints at the Crowne Plaza.

No Grapes, District Bar or Red Lion for the likes of him.

Nope - I also like Biscotti with my Latte. I will be passing the protest at abot 2:07pm as I walk up to Ibrox - and as I said I'll give you a wee wave.

u