Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

Cheers for the info schwantz.

Nice banner too, I'll be there.

Should anyone require directions re walking to it from central station feel free to drop me a pm as I can meet and show you the route, as I walk it anyway(y) FTBBC.

Would you not be quicker getting off at the exhibition centre?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you not be quicker getting off at the exhibition centre?

Still touch and go for me on this as I have one of the kids with me, but if I got off at the SECC.. How am I crossing the Clyde? Where is the nearest bridge?

Still touch and go for me on this as I have one of the kids with me, but if I got off at the SECC.. How am I crossing the Clyde? Where is the nearest bridge?

Walk over the Expressway Bridge, walk by the Armadillo and you'll be directly at the BBC office bud.

Do you have to agree with VB's point of view on what is wrong with the BBC to attend? I don't but I would like to protest about the production values.

And you said there were a lot of fuckwits about on another thread? :lol:

I take it you havent seen any message boards including this one, or news over the last few weeks?

Its not "VBs" point of view, its Rangers fans point of view (I understand the RSA are now officially endorsing it, as are many RSCs, and, in fact, RM!), and, it would appear, the Clubs point of view, or have you missed the Chairman starting legal proceedings against them?

You really just dont understand do you? Which must hurt given you seem to like to come over as a pseduo intellectual.

Oh, and, no, not angry, just feeling some pity for you.

And you said there were a lot of fuckwits about on another thread? :lol:

I take it you havent seen any message boards including this one, or news over the last few weeks?

Its not "VBs" point of view, its Rangers fans point of view (I understand the RSA are now officially endorsing it, as are many RSCs, and, in fact, RM!), and, it would appear, the Clubs point of view, or have you missed the Chairman starting legal proceedings against them?

You really just dont understand do you? Which must hurt given you seem to like to come over as a pseduo intellectual.

Oh, and, no, not angry, just feeling some pity for you.

I've seen Follow Follow.

You didn't answer my question.

I've seen Follow Follow.

You didn't answer my question.

So, you have seen the sticky there as well?

Your question? Apart from being charactaristically pathetic, wasnt specific, define it, and, what this "point of view" is, and you might get an answer.

I've banned you from this thread, grow up and wind your neck in (tu)

Hopefully the first of many, hugely justified, bans for this chap.

Astounds me why anyone would be trying to disrupt this. We could be looking at one of the greatest displays by our great support in recent times, all positive, and, all showing true support for the club, and, well, they do say "there is always one".

Can i park the car near the venue?

I've parked down around there a couple of times on match days, both on a Sunday. Not sure it would be so wise on a Saturday, particularly with the protest on. You never know who's watching you park your car and where you're going... :shifty:

Err, yes, I was seriously asking you a question.

I answered seriously. Have you not seen the apparent support for it, pretty much across the board (not this board, most boards)

by the way, are you the same Manticore that I used to have a good chuckle with along with minstral back in the "day"?

I answered seriously. Have you not seen the apparent support for it, pretty much across the board (not this board, most boards)

by the way, are you the same Manticore that I used to have a good chuckle with along with minstral back in the "day"?

I know you were serious, you've already said so.

I hear what you're saying about websites, although this is the only one I've noticed it on. But the comment I was replying to was 'its Rangers fans point of view'. I was and still am surprised that you would make such a claim.

But hey ho, yes I am the same Manticore, but you don't fool me, you're not the same outlaw :craphead:

I know you were serious, you've already said so.

I hear what you're saying about websites, although this is the only one I've noticed it on. But the comment I was replying to was 'its Rangers fans point of view'. I was and still am surprised that you would make such a claim.

But hey ho, yes I am the same Manticore, but you don't fool me, you're not the same outlaw :craphead:

haha, you dont fool me either! I am fairly sure you are aware of the ongoings

Same outlaw, slightly older, slightly wiser, slightly more involved :)

POLICE GUIDELINES FOR TOMORROW

James Baillie from Vanguard Bears has just spoken to Helen Street police with updates regards tomorrow protest. A very cordial conversation and the police requests are pretty much mirrored in our own guidelines.

One thing they did request was that as far as they are concerned at the end of the protest can we make our way to the match as normal and NOT HAVE ANY MARCH as such.They did say where possible try to stick to pavements and although there may be several hundred walking same way,as the buses tend to park there as well it WILL be treated as a group of fans heading to game.

Usual rules no drink etc

They did say that we WONT be allowed access inside the BBC but that arrangements will be made for them to come out and take any protest letter.

THEY (BBC)WONT BE MAKING ANY COMMENT

The police are aware we will have admin and board members marshalling and asked if we would be wearing yellow vests but they were informed no-however the admin would be easily identified as they will be patrolling area etc.This was fine.

The police intend to have ample numbers to prevent anyone trying to disrupt matters etc.

They plan to speak to Mr Baillie again prior to demo at 12.30

All in it appears they are cool with us as the last two were well organised.