GTA V

DAVIDATDI

I don't understand why cunts on this game shoot you for no reason just if they see you walking past.

Although I did have a good laugh putting sticky bombs outside Simeons garage and blowing players up in the high priority vehicles. Also if you leave your personal vehicle outside the garage they have no way of getting in to deliver unless they destroy your car and they have to pay the insurance :lol:

That is brilliant i.will.start doing that :lol: what garage is.it.the one in the docks or the.one at his store?

That is brilliant i.will.start doing that :lol: what garage is.it.the one in the docks or the.one at his store?

The docks, climb the ladder next to the garage door and just wait, you can just imagine their faces when they blow up especially when some of the cars can get them like 16k.

The docks, climb the ladder next to the garage door and just wait, you can just imagine their faces when they blow up especially when some of the cars can get them like 16k.

I.was thinking more along the lines of.blocking it with one of mine perhaps my Infernus.and using.that.to get me a lot of money.

I don't understand why cunts on this game shoot you for no reason just if they see you walking past.

Although I did have a good laugh putting sticky bombs outside Simeons garage and blowing players up in the high priority vehicles. Also if you leave your personal vehicle outside the garage they have no way of getting in to deliver unless they destroy your car and they have to pay the insurance :lol:

So that was u u £$&% :lol:

Slowly but surely getting through it.Up to 10%.The soundtrack at times is brilliant.

Random bump considering this post is nearly two months old but it's where I entered the thread at.

I was really disappointed with the soundtrack in comparison to Vice City & San Andreas.

I only like the non stop pop, some of the classic rock station and the old school hop hop one. That's pretty much it which is poor considering all the great tracks on Vice City & San Andreas.

I like the Rihanna song thats on it and that is it the rest are awful.