Naismith Faces 9-Months Out !

julescotia

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye , just the news i expected after he went down the second time . It's so unfortunate for naisy as he was reaching a consistent level of performance that would have won him poty almost certainly IMO . He fought extremely hard to come back the last time aswell as working very hard to earn a starting spot in the team .

It took him a good while to really adjust to playing for the rangers but in the last 18 months or so he's been outstanding and has looked like he's been loving playing fir his boyhood team . I just hope all goes well with his recovery and there are no setbacks .

Does anyone else think a rendition of " there's only one stevie Naismith " should be mandatory every game till he's back , just to let him know were all behind him . It might also spur on the other guys in the pitch in testing times throughout the season ?

Does anyone else think a rendition of " there's only one stevie Naismith " should be mandatory every game till he's back , just to let him know were all behind him . It might also spur on the other guys in the pitch in testing times throughout the season ?

Superb idea mate! (tu)

Still have yet to see any reason why this guy is even better than Fleck nevermind bringing him in to compete for a starting spot. Was utter mince at the weekend again, really don't see the fuss over the boy at all.

Get better soon Naisy :(

Peter Pawlett is better IMO.

I always knew this was coming

Was always in the back of my mind

I kept saying to myself " anyone but Davis or Naismith "

Well I was right , the wee fella hasn't got any luck

The tims dominated us last yr when he wasn't playing

Look how we destroyed them when he was , will be a massive miss

I always knew this was coming

Was always in the back of my mind

I kept saying to myself " anyone but Davis or Naismith "

Well I was right , the wee fella hasn't got any luck

The tims dominated us last yr when he wasn't playing

Look how we destroyed them when he was , will be a massive miss

McKay has a similar infectious enthusiasm for the game, the tramps havnt faced him yet. (tu)

Slightly different kind of midfielders but I'm in agreement. Pawlett has impressed me more against us than Fyvie. He was the main reason why Aberdeen dominated us for 45 minutes at Ibrox earlier this season when he came on as a sub at HT.

Not sure why but the likes of Conway, Fyvie, Murphy, Griffiths and Dorrans have this reputation on Rangers Media of being very good, don't see it and think some of them especially Fyvie are massively overrated especially considering the lack of times people will have watched him play.

Of that lot, Dorrans is the only one who's shown the level of ability I'd expect for us. He's not really been consistantly at his best in the EPL but in the Championship he looked a class above. Question is, where would we fit him in? I'd rather have Davis, for sure.

Of that lot, Dorrans is the only one who's shown the level of ability I'd expect for us. He's not really been consistantly at his best in the EPL but in the Championship he looked a class above. Question is, where would we fit him in? I'd rather have Davis, for sure.

Fyvie looks a top talent.

Fyvie will end up in England and become one of those boys who people say "how did we not notice him" and "how did that talent slip through the net" Like I said earlier on, he already has clubs in England sniffing about him and they won't go away if he continues to get regular games.

A lot of people forget that he has only been back playing football for six months after coming back from the same injury that Naismith has just suffered and took almost a year to overcome after completing his rehab.