Time for fans to wake up and

No, i listed all reasons because thats my opinion, i didnt name 4 or 5 reasons but only believe 2 of them. :rolleyes:

No white flag, i tipped them before the season started and stood by that when we were 12 points clear.

So you ran up the white flag before the season started, notwithstanding your five cast iron reasons why the vice champions are apparently better than the champions, do you think The Rangers have anything going for us at all ?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you ran up the white flag before the season started, notwithstanding your five cast iron reasons why the vice champions are apparently better than the champions, do you think The Rangers have anything going for us at all ?

Eh no, i had a guess at who would win the league, solely because of who was in our dug out.

Absolutely. Plenty.

He made a bold and very rash prediction at the start of the season. But rather than say I might be wrong, he hopes Rangers and McCoist fail so his Ego and reputation don't take a hit again. Because this would be the second season in a row.

Eh no, i had a guess at who would win the league, solely because of who was in our dug out.

Absolutely. Plenty.

You ran up the white flag before the season started unless of course you didn't really think anyone other ourselves would win the title, so by your own admission you tipped the mhanks, that is simple enough.

Can you enlarge on what positives as you diss our manager say we won't win the league that should do for the moment.

ps. what goes around comes around. http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=204618&view=findpost&p=1059557295

SWSL is quite clearly a moron, wheres the thread he started a while back asking for Walter to get sacked?? Now hes doing the same with McCoist. Its obvious what this troll is up to and im ashamed to admit i do the same, when the scum get pumped i head over to kerryfail street to have a laugh but the difference is i dont post and pretend to be one of them. :wanker:

You'd think Celtic were world beaters and we were four points behind them going from some of the drivel posted today.

The fact remains that this title was never finished when we were 12 clear. We were always going to hit poor form at one point during the season.

I'm not blind to the issues, we're seriously lacking creativity when Davis goes off the boil and look severely disjointed at the moment but you have to look at the fact Naismith is injured and Wylde has been suspended, two of our most creative players this season.

I maintain that we shouldn't be slipping behind Celtic (unless we end up with the odd postponed game forcing us to slip behind) after the gap we established but one thing I never said was the league was over. Celtic were never going to remain in the kind of poor form that they were in during the time we established our lead and we were not likely to keep up the superb away record that we had. The fact remains, though, they will drop more points this season.

They're being made out to be world beaters, which they are not. We are four points clear. We have a better goal difference. While those four points are not much, there's every chance they will drop points this coming weekend away to Dundee United.

Our performances have been poor but we will come through this patch. We are Champions and we will remain Champions. By all means express your frustrations, but have a little faith. Far too many people cry No Surrender, but don't follow the mantra.

For the good of this forum why don't you at least take some sort of a break from it SWSL?

did i not kind of imply this the other night when he was a sexist prick towards ONE OF OUR OWN ...

i will say again what i said then,why has this clown been able to post so much tripe and so much of it ,mods are u awake ffs

the taigs are lovin this ,having one of their own on board for so long ..and it has been mentioned by other members they have a mole ..just a thought

im not meaning u simply btw ...

did i not kind of imply this the other night when he was a sexist prick towards ONE OF OUR OWN ...

i will say again what i said then,why has this clown been able to post so much tripe and so much of it ,mods are u awake ffs

He would just join again. Not much you can do...

You'd think Celtic were world beaters and we were four points behind them going from some of the drivel posted today.

The fact remains that this title was never finished when we were 12 clear. We were always going to hit poor form at one point during the season.

I'm not blind to the issues, we're seriously lacking creativity when Davis goes off the boil and look severely disjointed at the moment but you have to look at the fact Naismith is injured and Wylde has been suspended, two of our most creative players this season.

I maintain that we shouldn't be slipping behind Celtic (unless we end up with the odd postponed game forcing us to slip behind) after the gap we established but one thing I never said was the league was over. Celtic were never going to remain in the kind of poor form that they were in during the time we established our lead and we were not likely to keep up the superb away record that we had. The fact remains, though, they will drop more points this season.

They're being made out to be world beaters, which they are not. We are four points clear. We have a better goal difference. While those four points are not much, there's every chance they will drop points this coming weekend away to Dundee United.

Our performances have been poor but we will come through this patch. We are Champions and we will remain Champions. By all means express your frustrations, but have a little faith. Far too many people cry No Surrender, but don't follow the mantra.

(tu)