Celtic cleared over pro-IRA singing

The SPL said the same about us, to be fair. They don't want to get involved, the "club have taken all reasonable steps" line was exactly what they said about us re: Billy Boys. I'm more interested to know what UEFA have to say about it.

Edit: I'm NOT comparing TBB and IRA singing, before somebody misunderstands and it ends up in a huge debate...

The Three wise monkeys........ see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. if EUFA come up with another opinion these Barstewarts at the SFA are going to look rather stupid. It`s now down to you Salmon obviously the football authorities cannot resolve it`s own problems when it comes to Celtic

This verdict is exactly the same as the one we got regarding our singing the sfa are too scared to fine either of us.

It's the uefa decision that we are awaiting with baited breath.

if they fail to fine or sanction the scum then it's an endorsement of their terrorist chanting and we will be in for some crazy stuff in the coming months

Would be interesting to see the reaction should the Rangers support, at Easter Road next week, burst into some kind of ironic chorus of 'Paddy McCourt's...f****n Army' (Though, god knows why we would) - I would imagine most would shit a brick about it. All this in spite of it being as clear as any chant could possibly have been at Tannadice on Sunday. And the idea that it is a 'minority' is laughable if you were watching that game.

I don't for a minute want to sing anything about that kinda stuff, just find it quite astounding that nobody even seems to raise an eyebrow about quite ludicrous double standards