The best individual performance you've witnessed?

ready1873

Funny thing is one of the ones I remember most (probably because it was so unusual) was kevin gallacher against Jan Bartram at Tannadice. I've honestly never seen an opposition player so outclass one of ours :anguish:. It was such a strange thing to watch because the Dane was twice the size of the wee tim but just seemed to be running on flat batteries as he couldn't even get close to him :BELM:

1984, st mirren playing feyenoord in a uefa cup tie at love st, johann cruyf and johnny rep playing

so popped along to see some legends playing in the twilight of there career,

however the show was truly stolen by a young ruud gullit just starting out, tore st mirren to shreds

Over the years have seen so so many, the one that came into mind when I saw this topic, was Dave Smith against them one New Year everyone was slipping all over the place and he just strolled through the game looking magnificent and not putting a foot wrong.

your spot on with that one big davie was majestic that day another was parlane against bayern he never let up from the first minute.

i had a pal tam thompson played with possil ended up at arsenal the possil were a good team back then

Remember they used to turn up in an Arsenal supplied mini bus and the Arsenal kit. The guy Bobby Dinnie came up to my house in Kinning Park and asked me to go to them. Too far, Eddie Kelly was another one that went to Arsenal made it into the 1st team.

I was down at Newcastle Utd when we played them in the semis. Remember helping Alex MacDonald carry the kit in. Sitting in the bath with Liam MacFaul the goalie and a guy Paddy Cowan and Jim Scott )alecs brother) belting out the sash and big Mc Namee doing his nut in.

Remember they used to turn up in an Arsenal supplied mini bus and the Arsenal kit. The guy Bobby Dinnie came up to my house in Kinning Park and asked me to go to them. Too far, Eddie Kelly was another one that went to Arsenal made it into the 1st team.

I was down at Newcastle Utd when we played them in the semis. Remember helping Alex MacDonald carry the kit in. Sitting in the bath with Liam MacFaul the goalie and a guy Paddy Cowan and Jim Scott )alecs brother) belting out the sash and big Mc Namee doing his nut in.

dinnie brought through a lot of good playersworth his weight in gold he was thats where our football falls down now no teams like possil,eastercraigs,glasgow amateurs etc the boys now want to start at the top i go to toryglen some sundays and it amazes me the boys who cant even cross a ball or even hit it in the proper manner they can all do the wee fancy flicks but dont know the basics bring back playing in the street that taught you ball control playing a one two with the wall fuck me am statin to rant

dinnie brought through a lot of good playersworth his weight in gold he was thats where our football falls down now no teams like possil,eastercraigs,glasgow amateurs etc the boys now want to start at the top i go to toryglen some sundays and it amazes me the boys who cant even cross a ball or even hit it in the proper manner they can all do the wee fancy flicks but dont know the basics bring back playing in the street that taught you ball control playing a one two with the wall fuck me am statin to rant

Glasgow Ams 00000042.gif