The best individual performance you've witnessed?

ready1873

There is a few including some already mentioned such as Riquelme against us, Zidane against Brazil etc.

One of the most underrated performances is Busquets in the World Cup final last year.

Indeed. I know he's not as underappreciated now as he was a year ago but any time anybody tries to claim Busquets is shite I just say "Remember Sneijder's performance in the world cup final? No. Me neither."

1984, st mirren playing feyenoord in a uefa cup tie at love st, johann cruyf and johnny rep playing

so popped along to see some legends playing in the twilight of there career,

however the show was truly stolen by a young ruud gullit just starting out, tore st mirren to shreds

Sounds like quite a night ... there must be something special about seeing one of the great players before most people have heard of him :clap:.

Was Kenny McDowall in the team then?

seen the best player ever tear Scotland apart as a 17 year old DIEGO MARADONA nobody can compare although Riquelme was superb against us [remember sitting right behind his penalty in Copland and i swear he turned away to celebrate before the ball touched the net],they guy's have the utmost trust on their ability.

footnote; strange i should mention these two because Riquelme would not play under Maradona for Argentina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZBysziKVCI

hard to beat messi vs arsenal.

the best of the best

I actually got goosebumps watching Messi during that game. I've never experienced that from any non-Rangers game before.

In retrospect some of the defending was terrible, but you can't take anything away from what was a special performance.

I actually got goosebumps watching Messi during that game. I've never experienced that from any non-Rangers game before.

In retrospect some of the defending was terrible, but you can't take anything away from what was a special performance.

Was going to post this one when I saw I was beaten to it. Sensational that night (tu)