***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Played piss poor. Bringing on Healy? Jesus wept.

Don't even know what our tactics were tonight. Defense was a bit panicky at times and the midfield were lost. Edu offered a good 10 or so minutes and I thought he would have started.

Need to pick ourselves up though and dust ourselves down. We are Rangers!

Don't know how they only scored one .We are absolutely whoeful and this Team should really hang their Heads in shame to throw away a lead like that ST.Mirren St.Johnstone.And Ally get rid of McCuloch ,please release him and Healey .We really really have to change our Football Ethos ,or get one as we don't really know where we are going.Ally what can I say.

Not good enough Poor subs bringing on deadwood.I wonder ,IMO dont think he will be here much longer .

2 months ago we were sure it was all over. The scum closed the gap, why can't we? The January window is looming and we can strengthen. The smelly bastards could lose their next game and we could go top again.

Yes they could lose. But will we win? We are a total shambles thanks to Ally

Celtic must be really shite to only beat us by one goal.

Woeful porformance.

And thats the thing, they were almost equally as bad as us, its not as if we were beaten by a brilliant performance from the tims, we as much as anything beat ourselves with our inability to play football, cant pass, cant tackle, long punts to nowhere, panic clearances being punted out the park for no reason and a management team who stand arms folded looking like they dont have a clue. Simply isn't, never has been and never will be acceptable.

Well the tax case will hopefully be settled soon and there has to be a change in the management for the rebuilding to begin.

I know a lot of his supporters will disagree but it's obscene how quickly we have lost a championship winning lead

Agree. Ally, loved you as a player. As a gaffer? Not as much.

Don't care if this post ain't popular!

We deserved what we got tonight, were a shambles of a team.

Why wouldn't it be popular? You're spot on. We have been dreadful the entire season. Our tactics and team selection are a joke and the performances on the pitch are worse

Pre season the warning signs were there for all to see.

Naismith being out has obviously rooked our season, though in years gone past we've coped and moved on...now we look clueless.

For all the money we paid for Bedoya and McKay, that could have had us Miller and...lets be honest here, he would be more usefull than any of our strikers...Jelavic included.

I hate seeing him struggle, but McCoist needs to admit this is out of his depth because this form is shocking borderline worrying.

Lack of any midfield creativity for far too long has finally caught us up , not McCullochs blame he does not pick the team but the guy is shocking back pass master , Ally has bought 3 midfielders none were even subs , heally & weir as subs says it all

Fucking awful.

When we went a goal behind, there was nothing to suggest that we could have got back into it and that is shocking. Thoroughly outplayed and our long-ball pish never looked like working.

God how I hate that. How come we all see it plain as day yet these "professionals" are STILL clueless about it? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Naismith being out has obviously rooked our season, though in years gone past we've coped and moved on...now we look clueless.

We could have all the strikers in the world but without a midfield it wouldn't make any difference.

For all the money we paid for Bedoya and McKay, that could have had us Miller and...lets be honest here, he would be more usefull than any of our strikers...Jelavic included.

I hate seeing him struggle, but McCoist needs to admit this is out of his depth because this form is shocking borderline worrying.

Bottom line is we had a goal that wasn't given and while we aren't playing anywhere near our best , which is Ally's department, they really are not much better playing at their best.

The league is still in our own hands and we can and will win it, no more slip ups Ally.

God how I hate that. How come we all see it plain as day yet these "professionals" are STILL clueless about it? :angry: :angry: :angry:

It's worrying mate. It genuinely puzzles me how the management team thought that having McCulloch in midfield and playing long-balls would be the best choice after Saturday's debacle.

Well put, though I won't judge McKay 'till he gets a run of games (which tbh will be the back of beyond at this rate). Ally though, is completely out of his depth. I'd love to eat my words on that come end of the season, but the signs sure don't favour that meal.