Whats your plans for tomorrow?

Dado

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get drunk, celebrate get drunk some more go try trap barmaid again get slapped get flung out pub go home.

Next day wake can't remember so didnt happen watch skysports see jelavic's overhead kick into top bin celebrate go get drunk.

Just my normal match day ritual in Australia.

4.00am.......Out of bed and have a quick cuppa.......................of James Squire golden pale ale.

4.25am......Watch SPL highlights (lowlights) from St.Midden game to double check that McCulloch is a big diddy and deserved a red card.

4.50am......I'm now in football mode.... Get portable beer cooler full of James Squire nectar beside chair...Lock up dog and put 'Do NOT Disturb' sign on front door

4.55am.......Watch replay of us gubbing the mhanks at Ibrox, on Setanta and start roaring at Whittaker for being a fucking shite defender.

6.00am...... Right lads, let's get intae these shower of fucking shitebags.......GOAL FOR THE RANGERS! :21:

6.45am.......Answer front door and explain to the Polis that there is no murder or domestic argument being committed, so away and gie me peace.

8.45am.....Pished as a newt and hoarse from shouting at the fucking telly....Will I watch Hibs -Inverness or watch replay of our game????? Watch this space :pipe:

Train from croy into queen street afternoonish, get the subway to cessnock or kinning park then heading to some hotel..get loaded with booze and get a supporters bus to parkhead. My first old firm game aswell,buzzing for it!

A bear from Croy??? I salute you :uk:

A few things during the day to do then kick back with a pizza, cans and the game.

If we win tomorrow the tims will probably kill themselves! No title in 3 years and just when it looks like they're on top in the league we win and go 4 points clear again :D

Would be brilliant! :crabflute:

Travelling to work most of the day. Get there about 5ish so will have a few hours to get settled then watch a performance of determination, guile and class from the bears.

Two good things about my day tomorrow

1. None of that lot will be anywhere near me to darken any of my day

2. Naebody gives a fuck what you sing when you are at sea.

Wish I was going to the game. I used to really enjoy the whole thrill and madness of going to the piggery. It's very diffferent from a game at Ibrox. But I'm in China.

My intentions:

I'm going to have some dinner now and head off to bed about 9pm (GMT +8).

Get up at 2.45am.

Get drinks, eats and special smokes ready.

Go online and hopefully find a good stream. Bloodeez on Sopcast is usually cool so fingers crossed he's got it on. If not it's the commentary on RW.

Get on RM. Bite my nails for two hours and try to keep the noise down as the wife and wee girl will be sleeping. As I said to her . "I'll try, darling.................but no promises".

5.35am I'll have a big grin on my face.

6am I'll have a wee walk and watch the locals get the day going, then back home for breakfast

Read the reports of the victory and enjoy the rest of my Thursday.

Going to get washed just now, then my mates coming to pick me up go to bookies and boozers etc. then back up here to start a sash bash wait on everyone getting here, watch the bears win then down the pub for a few or become a hermit until new year if they fuckers get anything.