Is farting allowed at the game today?

Colonel Mustard

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I had a search and couldn't find anything...

Does anyone know if the polis will be clamping down on farting at the game?

I'm usually not too bothered, but with the police cameras trained on the crowd, I wasn't sure if I'd get away with screwing my face up a wee bit as I forced one out.

Also, does anyone know if the club are asking for self policing on this issue? I'm planning to have a curry and a couple of pints of Guinness before the game, and wouldn't like someone to have to point me out if something sneaks out unannounced.

I was kind of hoping that previous law precedents, the likes of "he who smelt it dealt it" would still provide a defence if it went to court, but with the recent law changes, I'm not sure where I stand nowadays.

Anyone know the situation?

You'll be fine, mate, as long as it isn't to the tune of The Billy Boys.

Slightly unrelated, I was watching a few YouTube videos of great Ranger's goals (which always seem to fill my Facebook News Feed pre Old Firm games) and it made me so sad. I look back at the old days (even just 20 years), the songs, the players, the atmosphere, and feel sorry for the younger fans who never got to experience it.

I still love my team, of course, but I am fearful we will never see a return to those times when we competed for some of the very best players in Europe and created the most amazing wall of noise.

You'll be fine, mate, as long as it isn't to the tune of The Billy Boys.

Slightly unrelated, I was watching a few YouTube videos of great Ranger's goals (which always seem to fill my Facebook News Feed pre Old Firm games) and it made me so sad. I look back at the old days (even just 20 years), the songs, the players, the atmosphere, and feel sorry for the younger fans who never got to experience it.

I still love my team, of course, but I am fearful we will never see a return to those times when we competed for some of the very best players in Europe and created the most amazing wall of noise.

Well we soon rectified that problem in Sydney, Si. :uk::21::beer1::crabflute:

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I had a search and couldn't find anything...

Does anyone know if the polis will be clamping down on farting at the game?

I'm usually not too bothered, but with the police cameras trained on the crowd, I wasn't sure if I'd get away with screwing my face up a wee bit as I forced one out.

Also, does anyone know if the club are asking for self policing on this issue? I'm planning to have a curry and a couple of pints of Guinness before the game, and wouldn't like someone to have to point me out if something sneaks out unannounced.

I was kind of hoping that previous law precedents, the likes of "he who smelt it dealt it" would still provide a defence if it went to court, but with the recent law changes, I'm not sure where I stand nowadays.

Anyone know the situation?

I sorry but FARTING must be erradicated and if ever there was an element of our support that should must be self policed its FARTING. Farting only brings shame and smells on to the supporters of our club and anyone who farts near another Rangers supporer, particularily in the tight confines of a shite away ground should be shot (copyright Mr Clarckson). It is only our own that get affected and its a disgrace. Cut out farting now ! :pipe: